Indicas

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

You're one bean popping son of a gun. Lol. I just finished some mazar I Sharif x white rhino. It's curing now. Smell started coming back 1 day in the jar. I'm stoked to smoke some.

You got me wanting to pop some land races I have. Great looking operation.

epitome

epitome

You're one bean popping son of a gun. Lol. I just finished some mazar I Sharif x white rhino. It's curing now. Smell started coming back 1 day in the jar. I'm stoked to smoke some.

You got me wanting to pop some land races I have. Great looking operation.
How do you manage to minimize pollen coming off your landraces?

epitome

epitome

Am I missing something? If I pull the males pollen should not be an issue or are we referring to something else? I'm a little lost. I haven't grown landrace yet.
In my most humble and objective experience, the more landrace it is the more intersex traits expressed wether it be south american, North american, African or southeast asian...
I check, every flower of every branch, every day when I grow seed from landrace...I have 3 Laos landrace crosses, 2 highland kush range sativa leaning crosses, 1 southeast Asian auto flower and 2 Brazilian landrace...All a bitch to grow and all express intersex trait late into weeks 11+....if a plant has even 1 banana on one flower of one branch it's expersing intersex trait=male pollen= Hermaphrodites....
Just saying

Peace and chicken grease

Organikz

Organikz

In my most humble and objective experience, the more landrace it is the more intersex traits expressed wether it be south american, North american, African or southeast asian...
I check, every flower of every branch, every day when I grow seed from landrace...I have 3 Laos landrace crosses, 2 highland kush range sativa leaning crosses, 1 southeast Asian auto flower and 2 Brazilian landrace...All a bitch to grow and all express intersex trait late into weeks 11+....if a plant has even 1 banana on one flower of one branch it's expersing intersex trait=male pollen= Hermaphrodites....
Just saying

Peace and chicken grease
Nice. Thanks for the heads up bro. Maybe I'll start with 1 or 2 and see.how it goes. I have Malawi, bangi haze, and Guatemala. African and South American.

epitome

epitome

Nice. Thanks for the heads up bro. Maybe I'll start with 1 or 2 and see.how it goes. I have Malawi, bangi haze, and Guatemala. African and South American.
Your on your way to an endless adventure of infinite possibilities, have fun and get familiar with how water is your friend against pollen/tweasers too and if your willing to use hormones you can minimize the production of male sacs and bananas growing but I do not recommend smoking or breeding said hormone treated host plant...it's my favorite though, to grow landrace, it's the only infertile clone only true sensiMilla plant I have ever grown, and is why I clone everything now regardless of undesired traits shown the first time around with them...

Organikz

Organikz

Your on your way to an endless adventure of infinite possibilities, have fun and get familiar with how water is your friend against pollen/tweasers too and if your willing to use hormones you can minimize the production of male sacs and bananas growing but I do not recommend smoking or breeding said hormone treated host plant...it's my favorite though, to grow landrace, it's the only infertile clone only true sensiMilla plant I have ever grown, and is why I clone everything now regardless of undesired traits shown the first time around with them...
Ace claims to have stabilized the strains for indoor. Perhaps sorting through phenos....will definitely keep an eye out though.

ahemait

ahemait

Just saying

Peace and chicken grease
I'm going to have to object, your honour.
I was lucky enough to get some la affie seeds, a pure indica, and it has the tenancy to pop a male flower or two along the base of the stems. This is entirely female pollen. Not a true hermaphrodite where the pollen is of the sex of the flower expressed.

That's all. : P

Top Bottom