Indiva's rdwc jelly pie grow

• Thread starter Indiva710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Indiva710

Indiva710

Got a new crop started again with gps jelly pie
I planted the 10pk I had and got 10/10 sprouted so far so good..
I put them in root riot cubes and into my superponics cloner which it is dwc and fogponics too..I started them a week ago and when they are ready to go into my lpa cloner at the bottom of the cabinet in the main area which I would like to use the clone collars but not sure if I'll be able to and the 2in netpots might have to stay this grow not a huge deal..
They are regular seeds so I'm hoping to find a nice pheno for male and females def going to breed I'f I do.. I'm hoping to keep them in the lpa cloner until I can sex them and go from there as then I'll put them in the veg tent and get the rdwc setup up and running.
And while I'm waiting for the plants to grow and to show sex hopefully I can get my new lights in which will be scynce led going with x2 raging kale for my 4.7x4.7 veg tent and x2 raging Kush for my 8x4 and I sooo can't wait..
And I should be ordering my rosin press here in a few days after we can get some details worked out as it will be a custom press and it's going to be hella dopetastic to say thee least...
Indivas rdwc jelly pie grow
Indivas rdwc jelly pie grow 2

Indiva710

Indiva710

My propagating superponic 2x2 cabinet which it has x2 hlg qb132 v1 3500k 60w per board however I usually just run 1 of them
Have a 24in tower fan that does wonders in the cabinet
For seeds I been using the superponics cloner just dwc however I put my house of hydro fogger in there too which the roots love..
And when they are fully rooted I will put them into my lpa/fogponics cloner and I'm going to try and keep them in the cloner until they show sex the males I'll pry keep in the cloner or I may move them into my 2x2 tent which I usually use for males...And then for the females time to put them in the veg tent
Veg tent 4.7x4.7x6.3 ft
System- current culture uc4 which has been upgraded..Full drain kit which leaves 500ml in the entire system after drained.. took out every 2in elbow and replaced with 2in tee and test plugs for end caps..
Alita60 air pump- with 1in PVC for manifold into 3/8 lldpe tubing with push in fittings..I use 2x large popcan size airstones per bucket...
Top off res- 13gal
Ac infinity t6 fan
Vivosun 6in carbon filter and silencer
Sensor push
Nutes I am using the rest of my cultured solutions line up and then when it's gone switching to dry nutes only with hacks hydro
Lights- hlg qb288 v2 x4 4000k 240w and hlg qb132 v1 3500k x4 240w for side lighting
H20 pumps- return pump mag drive 500gph
My drain pump is a 396gph...
For all my PVC 1in and smaller I use orbit PVC fittings and absolutely love them and I wouldn't build a system without them they work great for threaded products too like for a pump as the PVC will spin so very easy to remove plus they are removable with a simple tool and no leaks and not having to glue either which is huge..
Hopefully by Christmas I can get my new lights ordered which will be x2 scynce led raging kale for veg and they are going to be a game changer ....To be continued ......
IMG 20191128 070251
heres day 10 from seed

Indiva710

Indiva710

Thanks bro ya it should be a great grow also when I get the raging kale I'm also getting x2 raging Kush for my 8x4 and saying goodbye to hlg and stepping my game up lol...
So commercial growers now have a new technology that has liquid co2 that you spray on your plants instead of gas however it's only for commercial right now which they need to make it for us personal growers as I'd love to have that a sealed room wouldn't matter any longer and will be a game changer....And I cannot wait co2 meters will also go out the window and would be cool to just use a water ppm meter instead for the solution or even maybe have a tablet you just drop in a sprayer and will be a specific ppm and no need to measure and something all the time would be dope or having it on a misting system would be DOPETASTIC

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Thanks bro ya it should be a great grow also when I get the raging kale I'm also getting x2 raging Kush for my 8x4 and saying goodbye to hlg and stepping my game up lol...
So commercial growers now have a new technology that has liquid co2 that you spray on your plants instead of gas however it's only for commercial right now which they need to make it for us personal growers as I'd love to have that a sealed room wouldn't matter any longer and will be a game changer....And I cannot wait co2 meters will also go out the window and would be cool to just use a water ppm meter instead for the solution or even maybe have a tablet you just drop in a sprayer and will be a specific ppm and no need to measure and something all the time would be dope or having it on a misting system would be DOPETASTIC
It's bullshit I'm sure but will look into it.. same shit they use in aquatics... It's not the same form and not really usable.. take a look at liquid CO2 on planted tank forums everywhere... Gimmick. Just coming to cannabis industry now I guess. Same as the atomizer airstones

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have some at home I can take a pic of... I used it for killing algae and in tiny doses it can aid in plant growth minimally.

BigCube

BigCube

Co2 is a gas at 1 bar. To get liquid co2 you need to compress it to roughly 1800psi. You could have co2 infused water. Aka club soda or soda water.

The biggest misconception about co2 I see, is those who think they can use co2 in their tent with a constant exhaust fan.
People buy bags that produce minuscule amounts of co2 and put them in their unsealed tent. 🏕

Indiva710

Indiva710

Well the company I am talking about is co2 gro they use a liquid co2 that dissolves in water without bubbles so def not club soda your thinking....I say only time will tell they are def not no o2grow....Now for your link idk it's all new to me as I read about the company in a science cannabis site I found...And a lot changes in 3 years so I'll just wait and see as you never know what can be invented..
And if the technology is true then having a tent would be great to have as a sealed room would be a thing in the past to run co2 and def have to shut the fan off when co2 is on and a bit after..Thought that was common sense when running co2 but guess not lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well the company I am talking about is co2 gro they use a liquid co2 that dissolves in water without bubbles so def not club soda your thinking....I say only time will tell they are def not no o2grow....Now for your link idk it's all new to me as I read about the company in a science cannabis site I found...And a lot changes in 3 years so I'll just wait and see as you never know what can be invented..
And if the technology is true then having a tent would be great to have as a sealed room would be a thing in the past to run co2 and def have to shut the fan off when co2 is on and a bit after..Thought that was common sense when running co2 but guess not lol
So you can dissolve a decent amount of co2 in water I used to do this to control ph without adding anything else like nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur that comes along with most acid.

I built a CO2 reactor to increase pressure and dwell time to achieve this. Here is the issue like soda water and this is exactly how soda water made ... There is no way to increase CO2 in water without dissolving it and that take pressure not to mention it's not as easily dissolved as say o2 so the dwell time also needs to be increased but pressure is most important. It's not like you can crush up carbon and dissolve it in water and call it CO2.

Now when you super saturate water with CO2 in order to contain it you need to seal it like in a soda bottle to keep it under pressure. No bubbles usually because the air inside has reached equalibrium with the solution and is under pressure to keep the gas dissolved into the solution. Now when you open it the atmospheric pressure changes and therefore the co2 rushes out of the solution because it no longer has the pressure to keep it dissolved in the solution and boom you get CO2 gas rushing out of the solution and thats the bubbles you see in soda water. So spraying it on plants would literally give you a few seconds of increased CO2 .

Honestly brother it's a gimmick. Physics of this is just not possible. While it may be a carbon source they have it will not be anything close to CO2 supplementation. Like most gimmicks they take a reaction that shows it increases growth and exaggerate it by massive extremes to make money. Like any supplement industry.

Indiva710

Indiva710

I'm obviously a newb when it comes to this and def not a physicists I did find this on their website not sure if it's just blowing smoke but maybe you guys could chime in although we are getting a bit off topic . ...
Screenshot 20191128 122905

BigCube

BigCube

Yeah, they are selling you carbonic acid.
Not sure why they are calling it co2.
Their process isnt unique, it's been around for a long time. They are essentially making h2co3. A weak acid that doesnt change your ph.

My guess is as the water gets used up and evaporates, co2 is released. From what I've read it doesnt sound like you're going to get much co2 from it though.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm obviously a newb when it comes to this and def not a physicists I did find this on their website not sure if it's just blowing smoke but maybe you guys could chime in although we are getting a bit off topic . ...View attachment 915204
Sorry for getting off topic friend but just trying to save ya some money. I will dissect this for you.

So the first para.... all gasses dissolved in water are independent of each other, so what that means is injecting carbon dioxide will not displace other gasses forcing them out of a solution. So as Maury Povich would say... "The lie detector determined that was a lie"

21) Saturation of leaf Co2
Saturation means the solution is saturated and will not hold any more. This is specific to a few factors Atmospheric pressure, Temperature and Salinity. However they are talking about the saturation of the leaf and let me show you why this is bullshit.

First let me explain the relationship between KH/PH/Co2. The KH (carbonate hardness) of the water is what buffers it against change in PH generally we will have 4-8 DKH (degrees carbonate hardness). Now typically under normal atmospheric pressure with normal concentrations of Co2 (roughly 400ppm) we will have 2-3 ppm of co2 dissolved in water if set out to reach equilibrium. Now look at this chart of how much a PH drop of 0.2 increases the amount of dissolved co2. From the normal say 3ppm even under best case 10 DKH it goes from 3ppm concentration to 4.7ppm. That concentration will do absolutely nothing.
Co2 chart

Now to add to that the reason there are no bubbles is because of the extremely low concentration as i just showed you. The PH of soda water is 3-4 because it contains so much more co2 than this stuff ( i would guess in the thousands of ppm co2.

22) This is how they somehow try to use facts that are true to make buy their bullshit.... its true 2000ppm would be super beneficial to plants.... Only one problem here there product does not provide this. It just a usless fact that you can easily verify in hopes to hook you.

23) Again no bubbles because it contain next to fuck all different than any other water and I'm betting your tap water that is kept in a closed pressurized system contains more Co2. you often see more than 0.2 PH change in tap water that has been left to equalize.

24) See the frequency of this its because you would see a benefit for a few seconds you would need to apply it almost constantly to see any difference and even then i doubt there would be and it would do more harm than good.

Feel free to send this to them and let us know their response. I would love to hear their explanation.

Ok back to watching your beautiful plants bro... sorry for the distraction just didn't want to see ya get suckered.

Last edited:
Indiva710

Indiva710

No worries aquaman on the off topic I did bring it up and u guys are just helping so no way I'm I complaining and actually thankful you did clear things up for me..As tbh I've never heard of it before even and thought it sounded cool..It was for commercial more or less so wasn't really going to purchase peaked my interest was all however that is gone now thanks to u guys u just ruined it for me lol... And I actually will send it to them and I will post their response too and see how much bs and talking out of their asses they do...If you want me to ask anything specific lmk too ....
Why can't plants grow faster lol and make this grow journal not last months and months...fuck it time to twax this joint ....And happy quackday to all ....

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No worries aquaman on the off topic I did bring it up and u guys are just helping so no way I'm I complaining and actually thankful you did clear things up for me..As tbh I've never heard of it before even and thought it sounded cool..It was for commercial more or less so wasn't really going to purchase peaked my interest was all however that is gone now thanks to u guys u just ruined it for me lol... And I actually will send it to them and I will post their response too and see how much bs and talking out of their asses they do...If you want me to ask anything specific lmk too ....
Why can't plants grow faster lol and make this grow journal not last months and months...fuck it time to twax this joint ....And happy quackday to all ....
Haha sorry bro... Please do post thier response and ask them how they increase the CO2 concentrations of the solutions I bet it's nothing more than CO2 injection at a very low rate... Or thier method is proprietary meaning they don't want to expose thier bs. I seen thier website... Tbh it's a joke.

Smoke some bowls and looking forward to seeing the girls grow up

Indiva710

Indiva710

Haha sorry bro... Please do post thier response and ask them how they increase the CO2 concentrations of the solutions I bet it's nothing more than CO2 injection at a very low rate... Or thier method is proprietary meaning they don't want to expose thier bs. I seen thier website... Tbh it's a joke.

Smoke some bowls and looking forward to seeing the girls grow up
Right sounds good to me well I don't do bowls twax joints or my badass newvape flowerpot w a sapphire insert that's just amazing

Indiva710

Indiva710

Moved the seeds to their new home until they are sexed sooo glad to use the qbs again as the fluorescent t5 tubes just don't do it for me lol ..Plus they are now in aero instead of dwc and a lil bit of fog ...So will c how much they explode..They def need to toughen up that main stem and can stay up right again which this was the 1st time I had to stake them as seeds and wat I changed was using the top area of the cabinet w x2 t5s and it was my fault they was like 3in from the light which I did put a book under it to raise them however those days are gone...
I think for in the future I'm going to add my other qb132 3500k 60w light up there instead I'll just mount it to the roof and turn it down and call it a day plus I'll have more room up there too doing that .....

IMG 20191202 095942
IMG 20191202 095934

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Moved the seeds to their new home until they are sexed sooo glad to use the qbs again as the fluorescent t5 tubes just don't do it for me lol ..Plus they are now in aero instead of dwc and a lil bit of fog ...So will c how much they explode..They def need to toughen up that main stem and can stay up right again which this was the 1st time I had to stake them as seeds and wat I changed was using the top area of the cabinet w x2 t5s and it was my fault they was like 3in from the light which I did put a book under it to raise them however those days are gone...
I think for in the future I'm going to add my other qb132 3500k 60w light up there instead I'll just mount it to the roof and turn it down and call it a day plus I'll have more room up there too doing that .....

View attachment 916567View attachment 916568
Aeroponics... King of growth! Good shit.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Aeroponics... King of growth! Good shit.
God wills it lol... Although fogponics does have a place up there for a cloner possibly veg...Def wouldn't work too well for bloom .....
This rosin press company needs to send me my invoice already and get this shit moving already as I got 40g of some nice blonde bubble I need to squishy squishy time already...Kinda sick of twaxing all the time it's nice to just drop a mountain glob on my sapphire insert nice n easy although twaxing isn't that much longer esp with my electric grinder as I'll vape like 7g a day which every bowl I put my bubble on and sometimes I will use the sic insert and dab it however it's still not like a real dab of rosin is that's for sure .....
So glad I got my cabinet for free it was also complete well came with a 150w hps so that had to go and in went the qb132s which are 3500k which I don't mind vegging in and I can flower if need be too I'll pry do my males with them or I have some cheap meizhi 300w blurple that does 139w but x2 works great for a 2x2 for males which I will run in 5gal dwc buckets as I can fit 4 in my 2x2 tent but not the cabinet as it's 24x21 .....Sure can't wait for them to grow up and get bigger which they will now in their new home...I'll pry end up keeping them in the 2in net pots which I didn't want to have to do but not really much I can do with them being reg not like I could just throw them in the veg tent instead of the cloner like if they was fems....
Def have a nice collection of quality genetics that I will be starting a nice breeding project for as I would like to go a quite a while without buying more seeds as those lil bitches arent no tomato seed prices which wouldn't that be nice get like 100x seeds for $2 only shit even 50 seeds would be nice lol fuck tbh 10 seeds would be great for that price....
Def can't wait til they legalize mushrooms here in the springs like they did in Denver and I'll be growing me some of those too which I can't wait for as they do wonders for my pain

Indiva710

Indiva710

Got a few days update which they are doing much much better in the aero cloner vs the dwc setup I did have them in as they are loving the misting now hell's yeah they are also happy to get more power for lighting vs the B's cheap ass t5 that's for damn sure
Resized 20191204 201602

Top Bottom