Indoor blasphemy copycat comfortably numb grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Can’t grow outside and I’m bored so I’m putting 3 autos in my laundry room. 1 is in a 3 gallon and 1 in a 5 gallon. 1 in a solo cup with straight coco coir and perlite for transplant later into a 3 gal. Definitely not enough space using a xs2000 but I’m just having fun. I want organic bud and a stanky house. Lots of good organic soil with greensunshine amendments. I think it’s Tanks potting soil (coco coir instead of peat) a little tanks compost, some green sunshine grow nutrients. It was cooking in my hot ass garage for about 3 month. I threw in some of my best outdoor soil to liven it up a bit. I found a few little worms in there doing their thing. The big one is 17 days old started in soil. The seedlings are about 5 days old and I filled a solo cup size hole in the 5 gal pot with just coco so the roots could spread quick. I fluffed up the soil and got it nice and airy before planting. The 5 gal is Barney’s watermelon zskittles, the 2 littles are North Atlantic Afghan kush and fastbuds west coast OG. Haven’t watered yet but I will be alternating recharge and fish sh!t and good ole tap water. I’ll add the bloom amendments as indicated. I forgot to take the solo cup dome off and the seedling in the 5 gal started to stretch so i’m using a toilet paper roll to support it, lol. 20/4 light schedule. That’s about it, just enjoying the freedom to grow my own weed and chill. Peace bruv!

Indoor blasphemy copycat comfortably numb grow
Indoor blasphemy copycat comfortably numb grow 2
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Smashed the big one flat, tryn to get a couple colas. Recovered in a day. First water with just recharge and it looks like flower is coming soon so I worked 3 tbsp of dry bloom amendments into it. Nice not having to mix nutes. Light at 75%. Nice and boring, not much to do. That 5 gal ain’t never gonna need water, lol.

DF2B4F95 2738 4318 8B43 34BEA7881B76
A9441CF4 54D2 4FBD 9FD1 E957CC9028B7
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Pretty boring! Just the way I like it. Big one went to flower and is stretching like a white girl in a yoga class. Pretty fn nice not worrying about aphids, moth larvae, and white flies. I love the seedling/veg stage with auto’s. There is literally nothing to do.

See ya’ll next week

81465969 5328 429A B31D BE602A77A3AB
D97310C1 511F 4E34 AB48 6D1CD1E66AC8
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Def not a straight edge fan. Minor threat? Naw, I’ll take the leftover crack rock steady like these sweeties. This is straight water and recharge for the win! I’m not gonna jinx myself b/c typically in the past when I go into mid flower I hit issues. I amended with the bloom dust per directions so fingers crossed 🤞
✌️ Peeps

BFF9A484 9F00 452C A568 3E256C446A91
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Dammit! I just saw your thread! Good to see you back in action and having fun! Knew you couldn’t sit it out for long! Knew you were Jonesing! L O L! Gotta keep my eyes open and harass you. Looking good Arizona!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Dammit! I just saw your thread! Good to see you back in action and having fun! Knew you couldn’t sit it out for long! Knew you were Jonesing! L O L! Gotta keep my eyes open and harass you. Looking good Arizona!
Haha! Yeah man, your thread made me jealous as all hell. Go Cards Cali man!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
It’s good to see you finally got over the Suns crash and burn! That was unbelievable! But the hoops season is not far off either! Fucking warriors! Hell yeah!😆

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
And when this grow is over, round it all up, dump it into a couple of 100 gallon bins and start the process all over again.It’s just too damn easy.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Oh, sun farmer! I don’t know how familiar you are with recharge, so one more tip and I will shut up! If you mix up a gallon of it and only use half of it, don’t just set it aside and come back two or three days later And plan on using it. You will be in for a surprise! L O L

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Oh, sun farmer! I don’t know how familiar you are with recharge, so one more tip and I will shut up! If you mix up a gallon of it and only use half of it, don’t just set it aside and come back two or three days later And plan on using it. You will be in for a surprise! L O L
Whoa there, def not fn easy. I’m afraid to sneeze near the fucking plants, they are a time bomb ready to blow up in my face. And trust, recharge is expensive shit now, I go 1/4 tsp and a liter and a half at a time. I grab a beer and get some dinner going then another liter or so and let it sit. A litter late I’ll see if the soil can take a little more. Small pots, not like your big MF’ers. I was thinking about getting some fish sh!t but I don’t wanna fix what ain’t broke (yet).

Oh, and Mcdaniels is too much of an entitled New Englnder be a raider. The ghost of Chucky is gonna get him!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

I’m a believer in going from 3 to 5 gallon now. This West Coast OG grows like the description and It’s like 3 foot tall. Not sure if that’s the genetics or the 5 gal but either way it’s all good. Just watered it so it’s a little droopy. Gave it a weird snake bend to keep it low. It’s tall and lanky, fingers crossed on bud quality. I have to keep this xs2000 dimmed just below 75%, the plants are sensitive. Soil is definitely juiced, slight tip burn but not horrible.

62AB3A62 FF5D 4ACB B74A F3773A65C2D0
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

RIP my other favorite tree. I have a love for palo verde’s. This is (was) big blue. About 10 years old. Good root structure just too heavy and snapped at the base. It’s made it through some crazy storms but in my 22 years out here I have never seen an October Haboob with this kind of power. Time to sprout a new one. I have a 12 footer I grew from seed so I can definitely get another going but man it’s gonna take a few years to get big. 😭

63B601B3 E55B 44B2 BF32 E6E62462EB36
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

221DB0AF DD79 4483 AED6 0C443B4E14A0
3B5601B6 0E32 4BB4 844D 645AA16478C1
F5C2DE0F 8D59 4F19 AD74 F8F17538960B

I hate when they get super stinky and you’re just stuck waiting weeks before you can chop. It’s torture, you just want to taste them terps! Still just recharge. I want to get enzymes but I don’t want to mess this up. Next time

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Closing the Diary! Man, shit got crazy and I didn’t get a chance for updates. Had to go to NYC for some family stuff so not many pictures or real time updates 🤬

I had to chop the Afghan Kush prior to leaving and i definitely chopped on the early side. I got about an ounce from it so that was a little sad. It’s definitely got some kick to it. First pic.

The watermelon zskittles didn’t produce but a little cola but it was never directly under the light. 3 plants with one light does not work

Lastly the very tall West Coast OG gave about 2.5 oz and is currently curing. I could’ve gotten some bigger buds i think but before I left for vaca I forgot to drop the light down and it lost a week of good light. I must say that the smell went from normal to eye watering sweet and diesel. I could smell it from the street when i moved it to the garage. I was really happy with it. 2nd pic.

The biggest thing i learned is the xs2000 is really optimized for 1 plant, 2 can be managed. I also need to dial in the watering better as well. I let it get too dry. And 5 gallon pots or larger are a must! All in all i’m happy that i switched to a living soil and I’m not going back. I’ve amended the soil from these pots and currently cooking them for some new beans with some new and interesting organics. Peace ✌️ growbros

C766C97B 5B4B 4FF7 A2C7 8BD3296FF751
B013C0E3 F632 411D AD59 5F0ABD1D34EC
AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Oh, this is also the first time i’ve gotten rock hard buds. Usually i get fluffy ones. Weird observation and i don’t know what that is about.

Latest posts

Top Bottom