Indoor blasphemy copycat comfortably numb grow.

• Thread starter AZsunfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyreefing

Happyreefing

Love me some rock 🪨 hard buds , nice grow brother 🤙🏼Would be curious if it’s strain related or something you did 😁🤩

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Looking forward to following your next throw down in the desert! Hope all is well!

AZsunfarmer

AZsunfarmer

Looking forward to following your next throw down in the desert! Hope all is well!
Can’t wait to grow outside again, its cold AF down here already. Fk’n climate change making Zona cold and dry. I just hate trying to figure out stupid grow lights. I feel like a hipster tryin to grow microgreens. I just made some KNF LAB, gonna pop another Auto and see what it does. Gonna make some FFJ and FPJ and live the organic lifestyle. I know microbiology and homebrew, i don’t know why i waited to do this. The fuckin daily grind wears my brain out

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I hear you man! I use it for a form of therapy also! Can’t wait for next summer.In the Meantime try my hand at Oil and hash. Really good to see that you haven’t given up on it! I run into customers that are snowbirds, and I ask, Quartzsite this year? They say hell no! It’s colder down there than it is up here! Lol. Well, Keep fighting the good fight, you Old Gila monster! Look forward to your posts.

Top Bottom