Indoor Blue Dream And Grape Ape

• Thread starter EZRideThem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EZRideThem

Hi y'all! I'm just got a couple of clones about a week ago. One is a short grape ape and the other a lanky blue dream. I'm growing INDOOR using CFL and Roots Organics soil and nutes (Grow & soon Bloom). My lighting situation is definitely on the lacking side of things. I have a question about my Grape Ape. I'm fairly certain the clone I got was from a flowering mother and that explains its pre flower pistons to be showing/how short it is? But I've also been reading its just a short plant to begin with. It's only about 8 inches high and already full of deep purple colors. My blue dream is super lanky and has shot up in height about 6 inches in the last week alone! Stealing all the light from my shorty.... If any of you have any pointers for either of these strains I'd be very thankful!

I was doing the first 10 days I've had em with 24hr light because I'm using CFL's but I just decided to switch to 18-6.

I'm welcoming of all pointers! Thanks guys! xxx

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Blue Dream is a tall girl and GA is truly a short, smaller yielding planting, but absolutely worth growing. Coming off a floering mother would have made it even shorter until it had fuly reverted to veg. Good luck!

E

EZRideThem

Thanks Paul! Any pointers on the Grape Ape coming from a flowering mother and back into Veg??

E

EZRideThem

This is the Grape Ape one week ago. I'll take a new pic when the lights come on.

IMG 5954
Paul Simon

Paul Simon

HORSETAIL! Nothing is better for plants going back into veg than horsetail, more over fermented horsetail. Dragon Fly Earth Medicine has a product or two with horsetail, even horsetail tea for humans, brewed cooled and foilared can be a huge help.

Top Bottom