Indoor Flood And Drain Advice

• Thread starter Uncle Drew
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Uncle Drew

Uncle Drew

Hello,

I am new to this site and am seeking some solid advice on how to properly add nutrients to my 2 75 gallon reservoirs. I am running 4 4x4 trays under 4 1000 watt air cooled lights in a fully insulated and sheet rocked 10x12 TUFF shed with barn style roof. My grow medium is 6 inch rock wool cubes into coco matts. I have tons of outdoor growing experience, i have done some soil runs indoor but would greatly appreciate any advice for my new hydro run. Here are some pics of my setup.

Indoor flood and drain advice
Indoor flood and drain advice 2
Indoor flood and drain advice 3
Indoor flood and drain advice 4
Indoor flood and drain advice 5
Indoor flood and drain advice 6
Indoor flood and drain advice 7
Indoor flood and drain advice 8
Indoor flood and drain advice 9
Indoor flood and drain advice 10
Indoor flood and drain advice 11
Indoor flood and drain advice 12
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I have no clue about flood n drain or any hydro but thats an awesome set up u put together.i wish i was that handy.
i look forward to see those wee cuts blow right up.
and welcome to the site.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks Mr Bee appreciate the love. New to the forums but am excited to meet some new ppl on here that are with the vibes !!
My games been upped a good bit since joining the forums.plenty o good genetics cuttin about.

Uncle Drew

Uncle Drew

Yea thats what ppl have been telling me. the roots are just going into the matts now so i will flip them in about 2-3 days.

Uncle Drew

Uncle Drew

here is an update on the flood and drain setup. flipping them tomorrow and then the fun begins !! Tell me what you guys think.

IMG 3536
IMG 3537
IMG 3538
IMG 3539
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Outstanding craftsmanship

Most people are not aware that RW does not break down easily after one is done and must be replaced. It must be disposed of as hazardous waste

Further RW wicks and holds the nutes. This requires a larger rez than necessary and more frequent mixing of nutes. Over time salts build up that can appear as deficiencies (actually lock up) later in the grow.

By replacing it with net pots filled with rock (I use ornamental stone) the roots can fed every hour.

Here's a couple pics of my Mini-Me F & D You should be able to adapt the elements to super charge your set up

The stones are fast draining and keep the roots cool between feedings AND are 100% reusable. Only the nutes the roots need at each feeding are taken up, the rest drain back to the rez

hth

IMG 3157
IMG 3038
Bubble Set Up for Seedlings 001
bankcee

bankcee

how much thay shed set you back? just the housing, insulation, electrical and all excluding the grow equipment. wish I could do it!! killer setup brotha. can't wait to see how you do!

curto

curto

Hello,

I am new to this site and am seeking some solid advice on how to properly add nutrients to my 2 75 gallon reservoirs. I am running 4 4x4 trays under 4 1000 watt air cooled lights in a fully insulated and sheet rocked 10x12 TUFF shed with barn style roof. My grow medium is 6 inch rock wool cubes into coco matts. I have tons of outdoor growing experience, i have done some soil runs indoor but would greatly appreciate any advice for my new hydro run. Here are some pics of my setup.
WOW nice work, my son and I just finished up our 12x12 grow shop, we have 2 75 gal. res, 2 4x8 tables, 4 1200 watt LED lights, and we are all legal to grow 16 plants in beautiful Oregon. So much fun creating, and now growing beautiful buds. Please post pics as they grow up.
Thanks Curt O

Top Bottom