Indoor Garden Expo in San Mateo 7/26-27 who's going??

• Thread starter Ladyv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ladyv

Ladyv

I really enjoyed the Garden Expo in Long Beach last year, and have decided to make a trip North for a mini vaca and to go to the show again as there will not be one in LB this year. Would love to meet some of my fellow NorCal Farmers while I am there.....anybody else going to this? :-)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I'll be there...just not sure which day yet...

I went 2 years ago and stayed Saturday night for the GH party, was insane. Collie Buddz performing and an open bar. No big parties planned this year :(

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

it sucks they canned the long beach show,i dont get that.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Hard to understand as they had big numbers when i was there and they said that was the slow day,you would think LA would be one of their biggest target audiences.

Ladyv

Ladyv

It doesn't make sense to me either why they closed LA, I went both days last year and felt it was a huge success.

Oh well, I'm driving the 5 hours up North and spending a few days to make it like a little vacation - it'll be nice to get away for a bit, even nicer to spend some time with some friends coming in from Co. to be at the show :-)

Need to decide today if I'm taking the short way (I5) or the long way (101/PCH) and doing some site seeing on the way :-)

Top Bottom