indoor garden expo march 31-april 3

• Thread starter bigrippen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigrippen

the maximum yield indoor garden expo is on march 31 - april 3 at the colorado convention center.

www.indoorgardenexpo.com

this is everybodys chance to come out and check out new products, bitch at your favorite company, and get product samples.

(I am in no way affiliated with the expo, just stoked its finally coming to denver)

I

IVIars

It says on the website the public is welcome April 3rd from noon-5. Pretty lame its only one day out of the 4

sky high

sky high

FWIW...

The purpose of this event is to showcase new ideas/new products/promote existing product lines to retail shop owners. Of the 4 days the event is held, 2 days are focused on retail-oriented seminars/classes/key-note speakers/etc. and 2 days are the actual showcase of the products....one being reserved for industry only..and one being offered to the general public.

I've been to a couple...kinda fun to leave with a buncha free shit

true grit

true grit

im most def going, got a pass and homie from the grow store said he won't see me forever after this one..lol.

R

RMCG

Yep. Definitely hitting it. After looking over the vendor booth list, hoping to see some cool stuff.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

I should be there, I think my grow store is hooking me up with a vendor pass to get in. I spend enough damn money there to deserve it, I think.

D

DoobyScoo

If someone can plant the BORG on Aurora Innovations so they can so lovingly take it back to Oregon in exchange for sending out hundreds of contaminated bags of coco w RA...
That would be super, thanks for asking.

I

IVIars

If someone can plant the BORG on Aurora Innovations so they can so lovingly take it back to Oregon in exchange for sending out hundreds of contaminated bags of coco w RA...
That would be super, thanks for asking.

I agree

eyecandi

eyecandi

seriously re:RA =\

sooo much going on over the next couple weeks ..... :)

I

IVIars

I got the RA from their soil, not coco. Which sucks because ive had good results from them a couple years ago

C

canaguy27

I got the RA from their soil, not coco. Which sucks because ive had good results from them a couple years ago

the bayer fruit and citrus spray with only IMIDACLOPRID will take out those RAs. It is nicotine based.

C

COb

Their soil mix is coco based not peat based, so i assume the same infected coco is used in their soil mixes.

I

IVIars

the bayer fruit and citrus spray with only IMIDACLOPRID will take out those RAs. It is nicotine based.

Thanks for the advice. I was chasing nute deficiencies for a couple weeks before i found them. Already dunked the pots in a Spectracide and Insecticidal soap mix last week and doing the same tomorrow with the Imid added

D

DoobyScoo

I just use Azatrol (Azadirachtin) systemically in veg.
Stops the life cycle.
And no more coco, that's key.
H Two Ohhh, Ohhhnly!

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

Got hooked up with a vendor pass today, free shwagg here i come:evilgrin0040:

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Got hooked up with a vendor pass today, free shwagg here i come:evilgrin0040:

Damn bro, you got it from our homie up your way? We need to hit that up, my girl will be out-of-town that weekend...hittin every strip club on the way home!

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

Damn bro, you got it from our homie up your way? We need to hit that up, my girl will be out-of-town that weekend...hittin every strip club on the way home!

Yeah bro, you know there ain't much going on up here that I dont know about. Finally got all that horse shit I been needing too haha. How's that Hazy treating you?:evilgrin0040:

And you can keep the strip club, I got enough pie runnin around, and you know this maaaaannnn:evilgrin0040:

Latest posts

Top Bottom