Indoor grow cupboard advice wanted

• Thread starter Murciano
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Murciano

Murciano

Hi there after a couple of years of outdoor growing with mixed results due to thieves and stuff i have decided to grow smaller plants on a faster turnaround, i know growing inside will lessen the risks dramatically... i am planning to start next month by scrogging indoors.

The space i have for a bespoke cupboard allows me 6 feet across the front, 3 feet from front to back and a height of up to 5 feet. (however i would prefer 4 feet high for aesthetic reasons, but 5 feet is do-able)

I will be using soil and pots so i im hoping for a little bit of info / advice from you guys as to the set up. all in all i will have about 600 euros to spend.

So here are my questions, i will be new to indoor growing so any advice and critique will be taken onboard (its a learning process for me)..

The plants im toying with growing are a G13 haze (feminized)

I am thinking of vegging the plants for 8 - 10 weeks (purely depending on the size, it could be less time or it could be more, like i say i will be scrogging so im wanting a good spread before i flip to 12/12), im aware my first couple of runs are going to be trial and error, im not expecting major success however improvements on each grow are expected as i learn more.

1) i have been looking at HPS lighting so what size bulbs will i need?, because of the length of the cupboard being 6 feet how many bulbs? Would HPS require a cooler, is there an alternative?

2) reliable timer available in europe (spain ideally)

3) will i also need blue and red lighting?

4) Fans or a Fan?.. what size

5) what size pots will the plants need to be in at finishing.

6) In a cupboard of this size would 2 plants be the norm when scrogging?

A little bit more info below

This is what im planning on doing, during the winter months i will be vegging and flowering through in the cupboard, during the summer i will be vegging outside then bringing inside for flowering in the cupboard (purely for less lighting), if my timing is right i can end up with an outdoor flowering and an indoor flowering when natural 12/12 comes around next year.

Any help advice would be gratefully accepted and taken onboard.. thanks

M

Murciano207

ahmmm,yo de murcia capital.

bienvenido al foro hermano!!!

tienes un mensaje privado.:banana1sv6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom