Indoor Grow Expo Sunday 5/22/16 Novi Expo Center

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Anyone heading the the indoor grow expo at the novi expo center (suburban showcase expo center) this sunday? Noon to 5pm. Free tickets online, just print out, parking is probably 5 or 10 to appease the suits. I went years ago and got some decent schwag, and a humidome kit.

Gonna get there a bit before noon.

If you give me a few mins, I'll track down a link and what not.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I wish. Any thought of kushfest or high times cup ? One over the other since on same weekend?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

696 is shut down. Have fun taking 12 mile for miles and miles. Lines already 100 deep or more. So much for getting here early to beat the zoo...I mean line of ppl.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

What a zoo and full of rude ass wanna bees stealing shit. One guy cleared out about 30 bottles of nutes and started running for the door. They chased his down.and tackled him like a lions player at a try-out. F n jackasses. Nothing really new, except the people. Must have passed out 30 free tix to people in line

Moondawg420

Moondawg420

Scooped up a lumatek 600 4kmh. Justng about it and telling them it blows up
20160522 140114
the buds in early veg

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Have a a case of 4 xl exhale grow bags to test out. Not getting my hopes up, but decent free stuff in alway like.

If anyone has anything they don't want, post up and maybe we can do a grower swap of sorts for something better.

Top Bottom