Indoor grow. Plant showing issues

• Thread starter Canadaloud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
So are the blue lab ones ripoffs? Cause a lot of people recommend them but 200$ is ridiculous.

the truncheon is expensive. The tds pen is closer to $100. You can get both the ph and tds pen in combo pack for bout $200, and it's worth every penny imho.

And no they're not rip offs. Taken care of they last for a very long time. my ph meter hasnt needed calibration since I bought it, still reads accurate every time I test it. I still calibre once a month though. The tds pen just needs to have the tip cleaned with ceramabrite once every couple weeks. Same thing, itll last a very long time.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Yeah tru Blu lab are of better quality but if your on a budget and just need to get the numbers why pay more for the same info? I'm finishing a full grow with no real problem. S from my current cheapos.

I had ordered a Blu lab pen from Amazon it came broken, I returned and ordered another right away. Guess what broken again. So I figured fuk that knock off shit, and stuck with what I have now. Works well enough for me..

@200 bucks for the Blu lab or 20 for the hm. Spend the 20 all day if I need to buy 10 for 10 grows, I've spent 200$ no way the bluelab lasts that long.

I know no one who has there bluelab pen last half that long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom