Indoor Grow Tent-Mars Hydro

• Thread starter MarsHydroLED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Mars Hydro Indoor Grow Tent - 48''X48''X80''- (120x120x200cm)
120head pic

No Light Leaking Design- Double Oxford Wear&Contraction Buckles- 1680D- Light shield Behind Zipper
120x120details01

All Metal Tubes
120x120metal

Easy to Install

120x120x200install

1680D Diamond Material - Increasing over 50% Light Reflective & Par+
Comparison

Exquisite Workship-Zipper Protection Cloth-Reinforced Corner-Double Stitching
Details01

Bear at Least 50kgs or 110Ibs
Load bearing

Removable Floor Tray-Clean Up Easily
Tray

KLight03

KLight03

I see someone likes the MarsHydroLed , nice garden you have, I will be watching
Thank you. I do like the light, it was recommended to me and I didn't know any different, so it's what I'll stick with. I appreciate the support.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
hands down the best tent i own! my other 2 other not from mars-hydro have so many pin holes from new if was a star show when the lights went out. the tape supplied was junk. and by the way i’m counting the number of imperfections on 2/4’ compared to my mars-hydro 5/8 ‘
just better made or better quality control ?

KLight03

KLight03

What are they making $5 a day?
I don't think that's appropriate. If this thread doesn't apply to you, unless you are looking for attention (which I'm now giving you), it's best to just scroll by. We have enough going on in the world to allow for further darkness. Have a great day!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I don't think that's appropriate. If this thread doesn't apply to you, unless you are looking for attention (which I'm now giving you), it's best to just scroll by. We have enough going on in the world to allow for further darkness. Have a great day!
Maybe it’s not appropriate in your mind but I bet it’s very close to the truth. Let’s just sweep it under the rug.

Top Bottom