Indoor Grow Tent Question

• Thread starter Izarah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izarah

Izarah

i have a 4x4x6 indoor tent with 900 watts of led lighting I usually put 4 plants in it but have been considering dropping down to 3 to provide them more room and light. Plants are harvested frequently given the appropriate grow time for my strain I'm just wondering if you guys think dropping it down to three plants would provide a bigger yield from each.

Smerb

Smerb

i have a 4x4x6 indoor tent with 900 watts of led lighting I usually put 4 plants in it but have been considering dropping down to 3 to provide them more room and light. Plants are harvested frequently given the appropriate grow time for my strain I'm just wondering if you guys think dropping it down to three plants would provide a bigger yield from each.
It all depends on how long your vegging. More veg bigger plant. Less veg more plants. Somethin like that....

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

One way to find out my friend u might get a lil More light to those lower buds so your yield off those three would b higher in theory. I had that situation in my grow I went from 12 to 8 plants and my yield an quality was better on the 8 plant harvest due to the fact the lower bids get more light also I trained the plants differently but that's a different subject lol I think theee would be better if your growing them a pretty good size this is just my 2 cents it may not b worth a penny ha

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
If you plan on a little longer veg and bigger pots then yes... more buds

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Sounds like what you have is working great for you. I think what you're trying to say is you want another tent.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Sorry let me answer the question,no if it ain't broke don't fix it.

C

Charles Kim

How do I keep the room at the wanting temperature. Am i suppose to add a A/C unit in the grow tent??

Izarah

Izarah

How do I keep the room at the wanting temperature. Am i suppose to add a A/C unit in the grow tent??
I have a swamp cooler running in the same room as my tents during the day. I also open the top zipper to allow extra air flow. However I do live in a state where growing isn't illegal so I don't have to worry if someone sees my lights or smells my plants

Smerb

Smerb

Smaller room that the tent is in is best. An office. That room can have the a/c and you just bring that air full circle around in and out yer tent.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

You may have to hang in AC unit out a window and pump it in your tent. I don't really know your setup or I could maybe offer better advice. Either way you must have consistent cool temperatures with no hot spikes. Heat will ruin your flower no question About it.

Top Bottom