Indoor grow with LEDS continuing from thread before.

• Thread starter AttackPanda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AttackPanda

AttackPanda

Hello, everyone, I posted this thread
Asking for advice on my LEDS and got great help, I definitely learned some things and corrected some misconceptions I had so thank you, everyone, for that. I made an account on this website just for that thread and now I really like it here. So I am gonna keep a grow diary and keep it updated, these are the same plants that I started and posted pictures of in that last thread. I can add those pictures to this thread if requested. But here they are, and I think they are looking pretty good if anyone can notice any issues and point them out that would be greatly appreciated as this is my first grow. I look forward to hearing your opinions and discussions. These seeds I got from a friend and they are a strain called Purple Bull Rider that he got some samples of at a cannabis cup in Michigan. I don't know any other details than that. They were started November 12ish I lost the file that had the first few logs in it and I can't quite remember but it was right around there as I started the last thread on 11/24. I am pretty sure all 3 are female and they I don't know if they were feminized so this is really awesome :D. The third picture is as of just a few minutes ago from this post.

Indoor grow with leds continuing from thread before
Indoor grow with leds continuing from thread before 2
Indoor grow with leds continuing from thread before 3
AttackPanda

AttackPanda

A little more details about my setup, It's just the 3 plants in a small maybe 4-5 feet long, 3ish feet wide, 6ish tall space, with one Yehsence 1500watt triple chip LED, with 265 true watts from the wall. I have wrapped the walls and floor with silver mylar sheeting. I will be getting a desk fan and some other things soon, I have been using my bigger fan off and on and keeping as much fresh air on them as possible, as you can tell with the materials used this is a grow on a super tight budget, so I am doing my best and hoping for the best. If anyone has any tips on ways and equipment that is super cheap or substitutes for things that I can make that would be great because until i can crop out I am totally broke, I am currently applying for disability and as anyone who knows how that goes it takes years and you have to survive on nothing but the very little help you can get most of the time. But no pity party needed lol. I am going to make the best of it.

AttackPanda

AttackPanda

Here's also some pictures without the lights on to help distinguish if anything is going on with them that I haven't noticed. The white on them in the third picture is from the flash reflection. Please any advice or tips on how they are doing would be greatly appreciated :)

Grow8
Grow9
Grow10
Reactions: stp
Top Bottom