Indoor mites vrs outdoor mites

• Thread starter Wolfe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Are mites more common indoors or outdoors on cannabis? Do specific mites attack various geographic locations while others are more protected? Which types of mites are more common in what geographic location and why? Which types of mites are more susceptible to indoor grows and why? It seems easier to mitigate pests with preventatives by spraying the plant with water pressure( given its trellised). Just something I’ve noticed. I can take a hose with some pressure to my outdoor plants and it keeps them generally clean and bug free. A little harder to do with an indoor grow to be spraying a hose full blast inside. What I’m wondering and thinking is some most mites don’t typically like alot of water on the leaves and it’s harder for them to colonize if they are constantly getting washed off. I know this application might be harder with a giant farm but for backyard growers like myself. Seems like the hose has done better for me outside than trying to get rid of something like russet mites inside. Are russet mites common in outdoors? Because I’ve not yet to have an attack of those or really any mites in general to my outdoors that have done any substantial damage that I was able to notice. Thankfully! Inside I had russets one tile which were given to me from a friends clone. I wasn’t able to use water as well to defeat them. Although I did try bringing up the moisture level and spraying the leaves with a mister did seem to help. After that the room would be sterilized and more preventatives for indoors would need to take place to ensure bug free. Anyhow it seems for me at least it’s easier to mitigate with just a hose and some pressure outside. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Top Bottom