Indoor newbie

• Thread starter uphere
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
uphere

uphere

Hello everyone,
I think I found my slice of heaven. Who would have thought a place like this would ever exist. The times they are changing. I'm a middle age male that has been growing since 83'. Mostly outside. I have recently bought a small Tent and a LED setup. I appreciate the tips I've received already and am very happy to share any info I may have, however limited. I am currently experiencing Wilt at about the 14 hr mark. I have two strains. 1 dynomite and 1 Liberty. The Dynamite never wilts. The Liberty slumps at about the 14 hr mark. I am using a viperspectra 600tc at 100-60 per manufacturer. I'm 30 inches abouve canopy. The temp is 78 and RH is 32-37 daytime. Its a soft wilt but freeks me out a bit. I'd like to get up to 18 hr days.currently running 16 hr days. Any body ever run into this?

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm! Welcome indoor growing! Welcome to use LED! 😊

Vagician

Vagician

If you can, get your humidity up to around 50%-60%, 78 degrees is perfect. If you don't have a way to get the humidity up then try to drop your temperature to around 70-72 and that should remove some of the heat stress. Glad to have somebody here with that much outdoor experience!

Top Bottom