Indoor organic info to all!!!!!!

• Thread starter Ruin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Ruin

HEy how's it going my name is RUIN I've been growing for a little over 5 years I've gone thru it all and seen it all if not from my garden then thru friends if anyone has any questions I would be more than happy to answer anything and everything I can. I am also hopping to find a larger local group to join of growers to trade medicine and clones with. Currently I have the hoarded diablo OG (original) and also the original purple Bubba Kush. Personally I only grow organically because i grow for peronal use. My mom has lupus and I have also broken my neck and have severe pain. I live in the SIMI VALLEY area look forward to hearing from u. DIABLO OG... MMMM

I_Against_I

I_Against_I

Welcome Ruin, the farm is an awesome forum with many friendly growers. Looking forward to seeing some of your grows, take care and be safe.

Venom818

Venom818

Welcome t the farm bro.
Hope to see somw pics of ur diablo og.

B

Brer Rabbit

Welcome Ruin, I look forward to seeing some of that organic diablo og.

P

paco666

mr. ruin..... welcome. lookin to do an indoor bucket or smartpot grow... what do you recommend as far as grow mediem and nutrient guidelines ....? would like to water with only water.....simple sounds good.... can all the nutes for the plants entire life cycle be mixed into the grow medium....?

B

burn1

yea yea 2 da welcum bruh
but um i far from cali n bein a newbie
i wanna knw whats the best:
org nutes
i wanna go cfl n need to knw whats the best wattage n such
im doin a diy bubbleponic (slang) prolly a tru aero
got a small budget but its flexible
im hoping the ur knw how can put me on
-thank in advance

S

scuba steve

Welcome Ruin.I have lots of friends in Simi Valley,1000 oaks,Westlake,NP area.I am originally from Westlake Village.I live in the high desert now,but i come out to vist famil y and friends out there.Planning on moving back out there.Welcome to the best site with real growers with real knowledge and passion in what they do.WELCOME TO THE FARM!!!Steve

Top Bottom