Indoor/Outdoor/Back in Shed Grow

• Thread starter GooberfrupstateNY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GooberfrupstateNY

GooberfrupstateNY

I just harvested/hanged/cured my auto-Blueberry and will soon move to glass jars for the long term. I'm close to 4 weeks into a Candy-Kush single plant that's looking gorgeous too. In the meantime, I plan on getting a few autos ready for the spring and as soon as it's nice - say about 10 days into May, I'm thinking of bringing them outside to hide in my garden between the boxes and then sometime in June, moving them to my shed as flowering progresses. Has anyone ever done this kind of thing with cannabis plants before? I'm really just concerned that the change from essentially being out in the wild, to a more controlled environment might have an impact on the plant, i.e., stress resulting in low production, or worse case, killing the plant.

Mostlymooses

Mostlymooses

Pretty much the same thing as light dep. You will be just fine. Go easy on the lights at first if you have alot

GooberfrupstateNY

GooberfrupstateNY

Pretty much the same thing as light dep. You will be just fine. Go easy on the lights at first if you have alot
What do you think for light, say 12/12 for a week (or several days) or so, then up to standard 18/6?

Top Bottom