indoor planters. yup.

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

btw sweet dogs^^ and a real fire setup i think the stretch should be over cause the flowers start to appear big enough to suggest it will stop soon and cuting the legs of the tabbles is possible but dev not alone or just with your gal, keep this in mind when thinking over the table leg cutting thing you will need more peps for this task and i also suggest when doing it do it when they are really dried out.

have fun^^

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Week 7 002
Week 7 003
Week 7 006
Week 7 007
Week 7.

For a point of reference...the fan on the far wall that isn't spinning...there is a flat green line that you can barely make out thru the cords....thats the top of a 6 foot ladder. I am standing on a stool to take these pics. I am 6'2".

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Wow. Just read through this MH. Very nice. All the big boys grow in beds. Thanks for the lesson. A++

outwest

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Thanks man...

Talk about a canopy....lol.....

its friggin ridiculous. I'm like jungle sniper trying to water these things...

The big ones are 4 per light...I pulled 4 out of 24. I only have 20 plants under those 6 bulbs. A plant count based yeild will be interesting, I hope....lol....

1/2p per plant would be cool.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I needed a snappy title...lol

I thought this would gain more interest than it has. I've never seen beds this big, on wheels, inside.

I'm a little butt hurt right now....:(

:D

Can somebody PUHLEEZE stroke my ego?!?!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I needed a snappy title...lol

I thought this would gain more interest than it has. I've never seen beds this big, on wheels, inside.

I'm a little butt hurt right now....:(

:D

Can somebody PUHLEEZE stroke my ego?!?!

YOU ARE KILLING IT. Next time put the word 'alien' in the subject of your thread.

outwest

Top Bottom