Indoor plants, outdoor finished? (Think grass finished cows)

• Thread starter TheWalkingPlant
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
strider26554

strider26554

Hello farm,

Im trying to make some lemonade out of a fuckup.

Tldr: anyone grown plants indoor through stretch, then finished outdoor during heavy resin production and ripening? So like half indoor, half outdoor? I realize this

I accidentally messed with my timer and when I thought it was set to on, it was set to run, so it gave my plants 8-9 hours of dark after being in 24h veg for months. The previous week I have been giving them like an hour of dark every two days to get them to 18/6. Woke up to plants in the dark. Im thinking they may have flipped.

anyway; I don’t want you to keep moms from a flipped plant, I don’t have space to flower them all the way indoors atm, but I also don’t want to just turn them into off season outdoor plants.

my stony brain says that i could experiment with a process like they do with grass finished cows? Where they get the benifits of both worlds of conventional and grass fed, with the quality of grass fed fat, but with the yield of conventional? I don’t think I’d be getting good yields due to stretch indoor, but I’m thinking maybe the increase in light intensity / spectrum would actually give the plant an indoor look with an outdoor flavor / intensity?

I did something similar when I super hermed a kush mints when I grew under led for the first time. I finished it outside, but it ended up looking like an indoor plant.

I’m not trying to recreate the wheel or anything, I’m just trying to keep an open mind about potential hybrid growing styles since I live in a legal state, in a city with legal outdoor

Please feel free to poke holes in my plan, I’m here to learn. Thx all
Yes, i do that on the grows that coincide with the summer months, the plant on my profile pic is one that i did this year. If done right it is an awesome way to grow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom