Indoor Seed Crackin' 2018

• Thread starter CBDEMON
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Been gone for a while but it's finally time to pop some old-ish seeds I've been hanging on to. Sprouting in paper towels and planted in cups of promix. Plants are under t5s with average temps around 74 and rh 30-40. Feeding with earth juice veg base and bennies

Back four are Predator pink f2 x crystal blue, front four are Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #5 x crystal blue. Pics from a few days ago. We'll be transplanting in a few days into a richer soil mix
Indoor seed crackin 2018

Lime skunk
Indoor seed crackin 2018 2

(L)Maple leaf indica x bango, (R) Super snow lotus
Indoor seed crackin 2018 3

a few Alien stardawg, dreamstar91, koffee ix, fpog ix sprouts
Indoor seed crackin 2018 4

Germ rates have been pretty shite so I'll be popping many more soon. Hope to see some old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way. Take care everybody.

Rcubed

Rcubed

Been gone for a while but it's finally time to pop some old-ish seeds I've been hanging on to. Sprouting in paper towels and planted in cups of promix. Plants are under t5s with average temps around 74 and rh 30-40. Feeding with earth juice veg base and bennies

Back four are Predator pink f2 x crystal blue, front four are Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien #5 x crystal blue. Pics from a few days ago. We'll be transplanting in a few days into a richer soil mix
View attachment 781660

Lime skunk
View attachment 781663

(L)Maple leaf indica x bango, (R) Super snow lotus
View attachment 781664

a few Alien stardawg, dreamstar91, koffee ix, fpog ix sprouts
View attachment 781665
Germ rates have been pretty shite so I'll be popping many more soon. Hope to see some old friends and maybe make some new ones along the way. Take care everybody.
Nice. It'll be interesting to watch these babies grow up

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

I'm definitely having issues with these old seeds, depressing amounts of duds and mutants

Here they are few weeks (from last update), and several males later...
IMG 20180317 150246423

A few days later after some defoliation and removing/replacing males.
IMG 20180319 205846728

Once the last few larger plants sex, they'll get a transplant into 5s and go into the other room to veg a little longer under the cob fixtures

Toaster79

Toaster79

Alright, I'm riding along!

Sounds like you got some serious fire going.

I've got me some Pink Puta (predator pink x ww) from Medusa I'm planning to pop in the near future so I'll keep a close eye on your predator pink X.

Positive vibes!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey CBDEMON,been awhile man.I remember when you grew that Romulan by the pool that looked so awesome.I finally got to try that strain and she was a beauty.Looking forward to seeing what you do with those COBs!

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey @DismalDude ! Awesome to hear from you! How've you been?
Too busy man,too busy.Ready to take a break and just enjoy my hobbies! Lost some loved ones since I've been away and some friends too.Getting to that age where my generation starts dropping like flies... I'm good though man,gotta keep on keepin on. Hope you're well,I'll be following along for the ride on this grow! :)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Too busy man,too busy.Ready to take a break and just enjoy my hobbies! Lost some loved ones since I've been away and some friends too.Getting to that age where my generation starts dropping like flies... I'm good though man,gotta keep on keepin on. Hope you're well,I'll be following along for the ride on this grow! :)

I hear you man, I'm glad you're well. I hope you find the time to relax and just enjoy things soon. Do you have a thread up right now?

Monster762

Monster762

7EED7665 B326 4203 B989 9BB763698185
What’s up with the predator pink??. I’m running untested seeds from dcse that have predator pink in em they were some of the freebies.

White fire alien og x snowlotus
X
gg4 x pedator pink
Pics
3 weeks from seed popping 5 gal fabric pots
Have 1 more going in other room

DismalDude

DismalDude

I hear you man, I'm glad you're well. I hope you find the time to relax and just enjoy things soon. Do you have a thread up right now?
Thanks man,soon! I do have a thread and just put a shortcut in my sig. ;)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

View attachment 788089 What’s up with the predator pink??.
3 weeks from seed popping 5 gal fabric pots
Have 1 more going in other room
That sounds like a pretty nice cross, nice score. Predator pink is plushberry (= black cherry soda x space queen) x starfighter (Tahoe alien x lemon alien dawg) from exotic genetix. It's mostly indica and lots of phenos have some pink or mauve colors that show up in flower, some phenos have completely
Pink/purple buds from the very start of preflowering. I tended to like the phenos were pink splotched with as gassy a smell as I can find.

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Still chugging along at a moderate pace under the t5s. The oldest veg plants are doing fine and should be moving to the other room with the cobs soon. Still having very spotty results with my seeds. Some have decent germ rates but many of my breeder packs and old seeds just don't like to crack. I wish I'd have been more proactive in storing them in the right place, but ill buy some new beans soon we'll chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Double tailed romulox x bango
IMG 20180327 103813603

Packs I've emptied since I started popping stuff again. Ouch.
IMG 20180327 141629024

Part of the veg closet. Lime skunk, ctha5 x crystal blue, alien stardawg, super snow lotus, predator pink f2 x crystal blue

Gg4 x bango, romulox x bango, green ribbon, bird of prey, ctha5 x crystal blue seedlings. You can see some mutant crystal blues in the front that will likely be trashed
IMG 20180325 220415202

Cree racks set up and soon ready to hang after some adjustments/putting them in a substrate.
Ic 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom