Indoor virgin, wish me luck

• Thread starter electroguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

How does that Mason jar work for a dome? Great I would imagine?
This is my learning year. I learned the dome is just for germination. Once they pop out of the ground and open up, they want air. I started with jiffy peat pods and jiffy dome. Germination 2 1/2 to 3 days. I also used am old heating pad to keep the dome warm. I would recommend a dedicated seedling mat with temperature control. My old heating pad got a little bit too warm. Sort of melty on the bottom of the dome.

electroguy

electroguy

I got those clips but havnt used them yet. Looks like u put them things to work. Looking great. I did notice they have some weight to them
The clips are pretty small. I'm worried the stems might be constricted as they grow

electroguy

electroguy

Good morning all! I've bit off more than my tent could chew. I guess there are worse problems than a full tent of happy healthy mystery sex plants. Like a sharp stick in the eye, or out of control government.

IMG 20230330 064509329 HDR
electroguy

electroguy

And yes, that is a solo cup with a critical locktite seedling in it. I had to have 2 of every strain because I'm not that smart. Seriously?, every plant lived. I really was not expecting that.

electroguy

electroguy

Good afternoon. I finally got my tent set up with the plants up a bit so I don't have to bust out the knee pads. Still hoping to see a little hint of boys or girls.

IMG 20230401 125638473
electroguy

electroguy

I hacked the crap out of the oldest blue dream. Also took some cuttings from it, just for fun. When I topped it I also put the cut in some root stimulator. It is actually starting to live.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
he’s got room in there still, take out that humidifier, space out plants better..
why is only half the tent look lit up?

Top Bottom