• Tagged users None
electroguy

electroguy

The monster cropping has begun
20230909 125053
1 SLH and 7 Malawi

electroguy

electroguy

Right on! I didn’t know that! Makes it that much more interesting! Can’t wait to watch!
That one rooted at about 10 days in a peanut jar in a peat pod. I mixed it up a bit. The 3 solos have my homemade compost and micos. I forgot to scrape the stems on the peat pod cuttings before I dipped in rooting gel and forgot micos also.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, good idea! Cloning is above my pay grade! You should have plenty of help no problem! Lol! Knock it out of the park! and I’ve never reveged anything, intentionally!😆

electroguy

electroguy

Yeah, good idea! Cloning is above my pay grade! You should have plenty of help no problem! Lol! Knock it out of the park! and I’ve never reveged anything, intentionally!😆
Yeah, when I put out my plants we had this crazy weather, dark and stormy every afternoon. They all kinda started flowering. I was doing some maintenance on the girls and thought what the hell. Why not try to root them. Watched @Mikedin cloning video, trimmed the leaves, scraped the stem, root gel, and terra craft. Then I read up a little and learned about monster cropping.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Some outdoor growers, who use regular seeds, will take a clone and flower it to see what the sex of the plant is as early as possible. so I guess it’s not rocket science! Especially for such a multi faceted individual such as yourself!😁

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
24 hour lighting is probably not a good idea, as plants need some rest. It is up to you whether you want to do 20/4, 21/3, or 22/2 in veg.....
I agree 100%, I’ll run 20/4 if I know it’s a hearty strain that can take it, bc like @coolslayer was saying, anything alive needs a rest. Night hours are essential for healthy root zones too, night time transpiration occurs at a different clip, take that away, things can get wacky. I don’t even like running 24 with autos. So yeah man, what he said 😂

electroguy

electroguy

Some outdoor growers, who use regular seeds, will take a clone and flower it to see what the sex of the plant is as early as possible. so I guess it’s not rocket science! Especially for such a multi faceted individual such as yourself!😁
Why thank you sir

electroguy

electroguy

I agree 100%, I’ll run 20/4 if I know it’s a hearty strain that can take it, bc like @coolslayer was saying, anything alive needs a rest. Night hours are essential for healthy root zones too, night time transpiration occurs at a different clip, take that away, things can get wacky. I don’t even like running 24 with autos. So yeah man, what he said 😂
You guys are great. Sounds like a plan

Top Bottom