Induction Lighting have you used it or seen it?

• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Do to rising electricity cost I have been looking at Induction Lighting as a cost saver. Using a 430w induction light which they rate at 1000w HPS and is good for 4x4 I can save 70% on cost and lower other cost like fans and AC. There is no real heat and they are good for 10 years. Cost is $800. You just buy it and hang it 110 or 220.

here is a link to a site if you want to have a look.

and a blog

http://growwithinduction.com/

Shamus

Shamus

inda gro pro 420's are whats up.. igrow has shitty custo service and doesnt have a 10 year warranty..
my 2 cents..

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Fishwhistle I read all that and asked a few questions, thanks for the pointer.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

Using a 430w induction light which they rate at 1000w HPS and is good for 4x4 I can save 70% on cost.

Do you mean cost of the unit or electrical cost??

From what I've seen they don't produce too well by themselves, so they would be good for supplementing HPS. Maybe 2 1k's with a plasma in the middle on a light mover or something.

IMHO if you used them alone you would save alot on electricity, but lose even more on yield. I think supplemental lighting is best with plasma. just my 2 cents, good luck.

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

If I ever get a plasma light, it would definitely be from Gavita. I'm not too fond of Inda-Gro's marketing gimmicks, IMHO Gavita is a good company.

Top Bottom