Industrial Full Spectrum C.o.b. Led With Ir And Uv

• Thread starter DrMcSkunkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Does anyone have experience with these type of LED grow lights?
Do they finish all plants early, even the 70+ day strains.
Do they just start the fade early and then finish around a week early or do they finish two weeks early?
http://www.ledlightplant.com/cob-64...0w-grow-led-light-panel-hydroponics-p-49.html
Industrial full spectrum cob led with ir and uv

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
D

Duder

I've been using all sorts of COBs , well all but the absurdly priced cree's(different bin's, slightly better efficiency, bla bla, I just cant justify spending $70 on a poker chip that will be worth $1 in a year) . Mostly a mix of Veros and some white cheapo ebay cobs. This Round My two trees pushed a little over 2# about 2 1/4. Everything Getting blasted by the cheapo cobs and Vero/china cob fixtures finished a week before the rest. Really nice and dense super frosty purple buds. The parts of the Trees getting Hit by HPS took a little longer but also larger buds. The strain was 818 Headband.
I cant speak for this fixture but Ive noticed the cheap COBs do something to the buds that the HPS doesnt. Not sure if its UV rays that more reputable companys filtered out with their phosphor coating that the ripoffs didnt care about or what.
I'd like to get my hands on the chips in this fixture.
I do use Meanwell drivers for my builds but the cob game from cree and bridglux is geared toward cozy home, commercial and street lighting. The cheapo's are geared toward ??Whatever?? SUPA BRIGHT LIGHT!??!! YOU BUY!!??!!. I've seen great grows using LEDs and I love them in my setup but you just dont get the donkey dick buds with the LEDs. I got donkey dicks and nice tight tangerine buds. Variety is the spice of life eh?

sixstring

sixstring

I've been using all sorts of COBs , well all but the absurdly priced cree's(different bin's, slightly better efficiency, bla bla, I just cant justify spending $70 on a poker chip that will be worth $1 in a year) . Mostly a mix of Veros and some white cheapo ebay cobs. This Round My two trees pushed a little over 2# about 2 1/4. Everything Getting blasted by the cheapo cobs and Vero/china cob fixtures finished a week before the rest. Really nice and dense super frosty purple buds. The parts of the Trees getting Hit by HPS took a little longer but also larger buds. The strain was 818 Headband.
I cant speak for this fixture but Ive noticed the cheap COBs do something to the buds that the HPS doesnt. Not sure if its UV rays that more reputable companys filtered out with their phosphor coating that the ripoffs didnt care about or what.
I'd like to get my hands on the chips in this fixture.
I do use Meanwell drivers for my builds but the cob game from cree and bridglux is geared toward cozy home, commercial and street lighting. The cheapo's are geared toward ??Whatever?? SUPA BRIGHT LIGHT!??!! YOU BUY!!??!!. I've seen great grows using LEDs and I love them in my setup but you just dont get the donkey dick buds with the LEDs. I got donkey dicks and nice tight tangerine buds. Variety is the spice of life eh?
Im just getting into building cob fixtures.do you have any pics or a journal here?

D

Duder

I don’t, I should post some pics of my fixtures at least, seening that I have so many of them now. They have been quite effective along with HPS in flower, especially for blasting the buds with that 5000k+ spectrum to finish em up and bring out some nice colors. All of my lighting is LED and HPS. I’ve been thinking about getting either an LES or DE fixture in the mix also and cutting out one of my normal HPS's.

D

Duder

Im just getting into building cob fixtures.do you have any pics or a journal here?
Nice! you have some nice lookin ladies btw. You just reminded me to get a cooltube for some of my bare bulbs. I like the hard ducting into cooltube you got there.

sixstring

sixstring

Nice,so whats the story with the long light bar full of different colors?

D

Duder

it was an Amazon impulse buy, some strains dont seem to like all 5000k light, my LSD cut seems to need more mag as it and all 5000k light seems to make it worse. All the other strains thrive with just 5000k. The plants seem to like it. I plan to use it in flower for some extra red. It seems to be pretty well made for 60 some bux.

Top Bottom