Inexperienced And I Need Help!

• Thread starter Matan Elihav
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Sometimes letting a plant dry out a little between waterings will make it grow faster. Also if your lights are too close it will make it short and bushy.

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Sometimes letting a plant dry out a little between waterings will make it grow faster. Also if your lights are too close it will make it short and bushy.

How much space from the plant need to be with 400 watt LED.

It is Coco perlite and I have air for the roots like a hydro system . And I give him water one in three days

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

How much space from the plant need to be with 400 watt LED.

It is Coco perlite and I have air for the roots like a hydro system . And I give him water one in three days
Your watering sounds like it is okay. Distance from plant should be around 24in at veg. Even moving your light up or down 2 inches can make a difference but it takes a little while to see those results. The best thing to do is observe the spacing between your nodes and make the appropriate adjustment with your light. but like I say only move it a couple inches at a time.

Matan Elihav

Matan Elihav

Your watering sounds like it is okay. Distance from plant should be around 24in at veg. Even moving your light up or down 2 inches can make a difference but it takes a little while to see those results. The best thing to do is observe the spacing between your nodes and make the appropriate adjustment with your light. but like I say only move it a couple inches at a time.
Are you good right now ?

Top Bottom