Infected by mites help!

• Thread starter sunflower_101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunflower_101

Thanks SSHZ i think i will try it, sounds much easier than having to spray the whole room. Also is this a one time spray or taking into consideration of how i am in flowering already should it be repeated after 1 week or so?

thanks!!

S

SSHZ

Personally, I found using multiple things is the best. I use Azamax which I add to my fertilizer solution and drench the pots to kill off anything in the soil. I drench maybe twice in flowering. I also mix up a spray but only spray the floor and walls around the pots. When I see flying bugs or evidence of mites, I set the bomb off at night and that normally kills off everything else on the plants or flying around. One treatment is generally all that is necessary because the mist also kills off the eggs of the mites- some products only kill the mites, not eggs. Make sure all exhaust systems are off when the bomb is set off so the mist stays in the room, not drawn out by the exhaust.......

S

sunflower_101

ok sounds great i will try this n update in a week or two on how it went...thanks for all your help much appreciated!!

K

kushsmoker30

did u notice a taste or anything on ur meds? seems ku but what if them vapors r bad for u? any1 else have info on these?

H

Hydro-Soil

Yes, you can use it in flowering with no problems. The pyrethrin in the product breaks down to harmless ingredients very quickly (within hours) and leaves no taste/smell/etc
Uhh... hate to break it to you but Dr. Doom foggers taste like ass. Please don't use them in flower.

Yes.... even when used in week 1 it tastes like ass. Around here I can tell where the bud came from according to what crap is on it. Dr. Doom is common. Neem/Azamax/Azatrol is the worst. Those products also state you can use them up to the day of harvest. Don't EVER spray this crap on your plants in flower.

Yeah... the day you start growing cannabis with a hard shiny skin like an apple, you can spray shit in flower.... until then, leave it in veg and clean your act up so you don't have these issues in flower.

PREVENTION folks.... That's the key to all this. :D

Stay Safe!

S

SSHZ

I disagree but to each there own. The pyrethium in the foggers breaks down in a few hours and I've never noticed any residual taste from those. The Azamax may be a different story, taste wise, but I'd rather have it taste differently then have a mite infestation ruining the crop...... but that's me.

H

Hydro-Soil

Dude... I'm telling you from the perspective of someone who has an extremely sensitive palate, pyrethrins taste terrible. Considering what I've seen the average toker and grower smoke and say "Hmm... not bad". I'm gonna pass on your judgment of how it tastes.

Clean your grow rooms up and start a preventative schedule.
Nothing beats pristinely clean cannabis once you've had it for a while. Most growers would puke on their bud if they jarred it up and sampled it after using only clean meds for a month.

Can't fathom sour if you've never tasted sweet.

Stay Safe! :D

Top Bottom