Infected Top After Fimming?

• Thread starter BigPapi69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BigPapi69

hi guys, so I have my Tangerine Kush plant that's been doin it's thang for like 3 weeks outside running on the Suns clock, and yesterday I decided to FIM her. Does my girl look infected where I snipped?? Also, I began some LST on her, and her stem is looking great. My number one concern right now is the top. Thank you all!
Infected top after fimming
Infected top after fimming 3

Infected top after fimming 2
Icristal

Icristal

hi guys, so I have my Tangerine Kush plant that's been doin it's thang for like 3 weeks outside running on the Suns clock, and yesterday I decided to FIM her. Does my girl look infected where I snipped?? Also, I began some LST on her, and her stem is looking great. My number one concern right now is the top. Thank you all!View attachment 615825View attachment 615827
I like the plastic fork for support,,lol

B

BigPapi69

Hey guys, so I was about to send an update on how my girl is doin. Long story short, as you can see, today's fimming was more of MFIM- Mother fucker I missed. Took off the granddaddy leaf by accident, so I'll work with what I've got. The newest leaves were looking beautiful and flourishing before I fimmed them, so I'm hoping that'll go a long way. I'll keep y'all updated on everything. Thanks❤️

B

BigPapi69

No ,it's just scaring over. She should be fine..
STR8
Hey str8smokin, I have a few questions for you if you wouldn't mind.. So does this look alright to you? I'm a little over a month into planting her in the pot as a seedling.. Ive been stress training her to try and keep a lower, canopy-like structure because of privacy issues. Yesterday I wrapped some of the leaves up in the zip ties. I was careful not to strangle any circulation off of the stems from the leaves. But some of the leaves are looking weak and spotted/bitten. I already cut a few off, but can I do more to the dying ones? And also one last thing- the growth is coming in a little bit infected looking. Could it be the amount of stress? Do you know what's up?

Thank you!

str8smokn

str8smokn

The spots on the leafs look like a bug has been sucking on them.
As for training I would back off for a bit and let them recover from the major Fimming you've done.
Once they recover you might be able to top your branches and get better side shoots.
FIM'ed tops are slow to recover in my opinion.
I like to pinch the stems until I can lay the top over (kind of like it's just hanging there), and that allows the side branching to catch up to the main cola.
The main cola will eventually stand back up on its own ,with a even canopy.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

And I believe you really only want to FIM the top site,not all of the nodes.
But you are trying something new and somebody has to so good luck and keep this updated with your outcomes..
She looks pretty healthy from what I see.
STR8

B

BigPapi69

And I believe you really only want to FIM the top site,not all of the nodes.
But you are trying something new and somebody has to so good luck and keep this updated with your outcomes..
She looks pretty healthy from what I see.
STR8
Gotcha! Do you think I should take some of the smaller zip ties off?

str8smokn

str8smokn

No, I would leave her just how you have her and see how she responds.
Since you clipped those nodes ,they need the light to repair/branch out.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

Like Madusa with all those heads.
Let her go and when she starts to flower , they will all stretch together.
She should recover very well for you..
Good luck my friend..
STR8

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

View attachment 616798 Hey guys, so I was about to send an update on how my girl is doin. Long story short, as you can see, today's fimming was more of MFIM- Mother fucker I missed. Took off the granddaddy leaf by accident, so I'll work with what I've got. The newest leaves were looking beautiful and flourishing before I fimmed them, so I'm hoping that'll go a long way. I'll keep y'all updated on everything. Thanks❤️

Dude don't go to crazy on that thing your going to kill it leave the fucking thing grow before you touch it or you can cut the main stem 1" on top of soil and call it a day some times just letting them grow does wonders
IMG4367

Top Bottom