Info Needed on PURPLE CREAM

• Thread starter unknown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

unknown

Hello all, I am currently growing a strain called Purple Cream. I do not know much about this strain. I started these from seed and I think it might have been crossed with G13 Haze but I am not sure. It appears to be a Hybrid with Sativa qualaties. It is also a very fast finisher as I have my own cross of (SFV OG Kush x Double Purple Doja mother)crossed with (The Funk)which is a clone only strain Limer crossed with Sour Diesel. The PC is getting flushed and it appears the SFV has about another month to go before the flush starts....They were started about the same time...Any info will help...Thanks, Peace, Unknown

G

Guano

Well I can't help you but I think you've helped me.I have a pk of seeds G-Funk and wasn't sure what they were.I believe they're G13 x The Funk so thanks for The Funk info.:yes

Motarebel

Motarebel

Purple cream was made by CanadianSeedCompany and is blueberryx afghani,they used to have a site but not sure anymore.

U

unknown

Thanks for the info Moto. Is there anywhere I can get some of your strains? I am not sure if you are still creating any of your wicked crosses but if you can point me in the right direction I give you many thanks...Peace, Unknown

N

n8t1vspook

beings that the purple cream strain is a stolen strain ..nobody has the info except thoes in these mountains ...lol and it aint canada ... so just because we love all people green ...here is a lil hont she dont like high ph but loves the hell out molasses... give her a lil crystal boost even thoe she devolpes enough all her self ...... we love you ..just not the lie

tweedy

tweedy

Hello all, I am currently growing a strain called Purple Cream. I do not know much about this strain. I started these from seed and I think it might have been crossed with G13 Haze but I am not sure. It appears to be a Hybrid with Sativa qualaties. It is also a very fast finisher as I have my own cross of (SFV OG Kush x Double Purple Doja mother)crossed with (The Funk)which is a clone only strain Limer crossed with Sour Diesel. The PC is getting flushed and it appears the SFV has about another month to go before the flush starts....They were started about the same time...Any info will help...Thanks, Peace, Unknown
Nspecta is the main eye to trust on things and he said it looked like urkle or an urkle hybrid back in 06. Hope that helps. Also just realized this thread is ancient. Wow.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I used 2 grow Purple Cream a few yrs back >>> maybe 10yrs or very close.. but it was from a clone I got in San Francisco it was a mega purple strain with a cream like coat of white frost over the purple buds... It had a mega strong skunk sent mixed in2 the purple funk.. it grew small purple acorn nugs.. not a big yielder but it was dank like GDP

Ive never heard of seeds b4

Latest posts

Top Bottom