Info on black Cross

• Thread starter bigdrty
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigdrty

bigdrty

Just acquired the cut called the Black. I was told that is a a old school cut that Raskal had back in the days... dont know if this is correct or not, but this what I was told when I was gifted this cut.
looking to see if anyone has worked with this cut. I've been told this is not the reworked "The Black II" that is going around...
any info would be great...

pura

pura

Pretty sure it's the BCBD 'The Black'... I could be wrong but never heard Raskal mention this cut. Here's a script from BCBD....

The Black is an incredible indica not for the light-of-heart that dates back to the late 1980's in California and on Vancouver Island. This medication is guaranteed to sooth and produce, with crystal coated fan leaves that turn from dark purple to black during flowering. With an instantaneous high and a soothing narcotic nature, The Black makes for a very beneficial nighttime herb.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Wow BigDrty sounds like a score man! You better watch out they gonna get you for hording genetics bro haha.

How are those LA Cons doing bro? My run is full steam and looking fire day 40. Exciting things on tap for next round.

bigdrty

bigdrty

Pretty sure it's the BCBD 'The Black'... I could be wrong but never heard Raskal mention this cut. Here's a script from BCBD....

The Black is an incredible indica not for the light-of-heart that dates back to the late 1980's in California and on Vancouver Island. This medication is guaranteed to sooth and produce, with crystal coated fan leaves that turn from dark purple to black during flowering. With an instantaneous high and a soothing narcotic nature, The Black makes for a very beneficial nighttime herb.

Thanks for the info sounds yummy.... glad you cleared that up for me..

bigdrty

bigdrty

Wow BigDrty sounds like a score man! You better watch out they gonna get you for hording genetics bro haha.

How are those LA Cons doing bro? My run is full steam and looking fire day 40. Exciting things on tap for next round.

lol.. Cons are coming along A ok not the greatest yield on her but thats expected.

Man we going to have to get together again and swap some war stories again...
this LA OG is looking like its going to be dankalious! got a tray of Fire going and Tahoe's and about 10 testers of Different Ogs going also I'll post some pics up in the Photo gallery. I am still looking for that juicy funk... I'll hit you up laters bro so we can talk some madness

p.s. work on that backswing. I am going 300+ Deep!

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

The Black is pretty bad ass, hash plant indica for sure .. I ran her back in B.C. , ....ended up crossing it to a old school afgani from way back , that cross turned out great .. to bad shes lost to the days of old :(
If you got the real deal Black indica , its a knock out !

peace
jj

bigdrty

bigdrty

Sorry for the confusion, I just got all excited when he gave me these cuts and misheard what he was saying. the black is from BCBD.
Ment to say it was the WIFI #6 which is a Raskal cut..

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Yes the black is old school hash plant strain from BC .. I think original origins are afgani/iran .

R

razkaliconnec10

lol.. Cons are coming along A ok not the greatest yield on her but thats expected.

Man we going to have to get together again and swap some war stories again...
this LA OG is looking like its going to be dankalious! got a tray of Fire going and Tahoe's and about 10 testers of Different Ogs going also I'll post some pics up in the Photo gallery. I am still looking for that juicy funk... I'll hit you up laters bro so we can talk some madness

p.s. work on that backswing. I am going 300+ Deep!

Bro LA cons are Massive yeilders!! they are 100% afghanni kush... I have a buddy that runs LA Con thas conossuier status its definitely a chunky mama

S

SLO Grown

Indeed! "Black" is s high grade Indica! Seen this strain many times in woods in Canada and Salmon Creek. Reminds me of DJ Shorts Cocoa Kush in looks not smoke.

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
There is also "The Black" clone only from FLa, but that is a type of haze.. Killer smoke and yield...

M2M

Latest posts

Top Bottom