Info on Dutchflowers

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjG420

GanjG420

For sure ive been looking all over for some more of these. 100% interested so keep me posted please. thanks

N

nmsunshine

I have a Chocolate Trip cut that i got a few years back that is out of this world, i passed around all over North Texas and it is still rockin around....I am about to re-establish a mom of her..

i have a badass Blowfish cross from Bodhi called Monkfish that is also stellar..

I remember the Venomberry beans goin for over $1800.00on the old Cbay site...

Tex
By chance, do you have any Chocolate trip seeds anywhere? or know anyone with some or Indigo Diamond?

N

nmsunshine

GHaze was excellent. Blowfish was good. Venomberry was mediocre. Oxygen 19 sucked. Indigo Blue sucked. Columbian Supremo sucked. Mighty Candy Haze was mediocre. Sugar Klingon were mediocre. Chocolate Trip was excellent. I still have 2 packs of the Metal Haze that I never grew out as well as a few leftover beans from most of the aforementioned packs. Interesting genetics, with very erratic performance and HIGHLY OVERPRICED!!!! Highly skilled copywriter doing the descriptions and VERY limited offerings on CBay had everyone clammering for their DF genetics.
Do you have chocolate trip beans?

N

nmsunshine

im working on a chocolate trip f2 project similar to the lemon thai release i did. these plants are far too amazing to let slip away into the smoke cloud of history.
:party0023:
Do you have any chocolate trip seeds?

N

nmsunshine

i selected for the more indica pheno, quicker, non autoflowering, floral citrus, with a sat high, for the indoor grower. my main criteria for male selection was non auto males, which i olny found a few. after growing out the f3s, i would say they are about right in the middle, with a chance to find sat andy dom plants. the autoflower gene is still in there, but reduced in expression. the herm factor will still effect a small number of plants, but it will usually only come out in low light situations, including very low wattage, and extreme shading of the lower canopy. this line is amazing but still needs some work. on my end im thinking of line breeding it out a ways to reduce the negative traits and when its fairly consistant breed it back to the indy mom.

chocolate trip, another amazing plant, i think with the blowfish, and lemon thai, it creates the dutch flowers holy trinity. ghaze sounds like it had some winners too.
i have the katsu chocolate trip clone, and an old pack of beans in cw/hs packaging that are supposed original chocolate trip beans, possibly f2's. i figure if i grow those out and see if the females are simmilar to the original, then we have a match and male selection will begin to create the line.

i just made head trip (chocolate trip x afgooey blockhead) which will be done in a few weeks.....
Any chocolate trip seeds?

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Hyp3rids has a Chocolate Trip x Thai cross.
Useful has done quite a bit of work with the Chocolate Trip and the Chocolate Diesel

Top Bottom