• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

nice pic's budsbuddy
as some may have noticed, i'm in a blowfish research mode
a few questions if you don't mind?
who's blowfish offspring do you have? 3lb? katsu? jojo?
your plants look indica dom, is that the case?
whats the flavor? how long do you flower? etc.

and the reason i ask?
the 3lb's f2's are totally different then the jojo s1 so? i'm trying to figure out wtf? dutch flowers was trying to make

thanks

fwiw

B

Budsbuddy

Hey WG

I got my flowers from abusive, who got them from mr dank, who got them from katsu directly

I try to flower all my girls 9 weeks but the blowfish was the first girl i ran in my new room and the pots were not big enough so my girls kept falling over and i ended up pulling them at 50 days and they were still damn good.

I need to run her again but i can only run two girls at a time and i have some new ones i have not ran yet.

But i take care of her and she is always in my garden :)

I am a terrible person to ask about flavor though because i do not have much taste, but i sure like her

As far as i know my BF is from the original auction way back when

W

woodchuck

The Metal Haze was one I always wanted and missed out on, Heavens Stairway had them and some other really great ones. I have one pack of a mixed Dutch Flowers Klingon I think they are, 16 seeds and I have not yet popped them. I would bet there is some great genetics in there but I am not all that experienced to know what I have with them. I have had them in my stash for probably at least 8 or ten years. Am not sure what to do with then yet. Woodchuck

W

woodchuck

Hi Budsbuddy, The Blowfish was always one I had wanted to get and never did, no actually I think I did have a cross of them but got busted thanks to some wonderful relatives and they got confiscated on me. If you are ever going to do some seed I would sure be interested if possible. Woodchuck

W

woodchuck

Wish you all the luck Manicgrower, I missed seeing what you had before. Are you going to make any beans with the Metal Haze if they pop and the Blowfish? Sure would like to be able to get some if you do.Woodchuck

W

woodchuck

Hi Dogsnob,
I see you have 2 packs of the Metal Haze, how long have you had them for? Any chance you might trade for something? I have a fairly decent stash of beans myself if you might think of a trade. Woodchuck

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

i have a badass Blowfish cross from Bodhi called Monkfish that is also stellar..
I have a Blowfish cross with a pre '98Bubba Kush called Fugu Kush that is also stellar.

I remember the Venomberry beans goin for over $1800.00on the old Cbay site...

Tex

$1,800.00!!! Holy jebus that's expensive... I have two Venomberry crosses in my bean box: VB X '98 Aloha WW, and a VB X Deep Chunk.

Anybody familiar with those crosses?

B

BluntForce

I still remeber those days a cbay when things were selling for thousands of dollars and it wasn't all that rare, happened a fair few times as I remember and I wasn't even camping out there all that much. I have had the pleasure of smoking the MetalHaze which a friend here in Oz grew and sent me a small 2-3G nug of through the post and at the time I was convinced I'd tried the haze of all hazes, never to be bettered. I am now however of a different opinion and that of all the hazes I've tried the SuperSilverSourTrieselHaze was teh one which had the most profound haze effect on me, took me somewhere, don't know where but it was ace! colors/numbers/letters/thoughts/feelings/sounds all melded into infobites that ran through my mind and made so much sense at the time and probably still would if I could recall them, slow them down and decifer them straight. (of which there is absolutley no chance of happening) I have to say though of all the plants with haze in their name the Cheeseberry is my overall fave. Not a true haze but still heaps of fun and if grown well can yield like a canna/cow plantbeast hybrid, big no.'s of high quality buds. Lovely...

B

BluntForce

Oh, which reminds me, picked up some FuguKush... ooohhh yeah!!! Cannot wait till my current grow is done so I can pop those MF's. Very much looking forward to meeting of Blowfish and OGKush... the possibilities!?! The f2 possibilities!!! Oh hell I might start them now and squeeze them into the already overcrowded tent.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Oh, which reminds me, picked up some FuguKush... ooohhh yeah!!! Cannot wait till my current grow is done so I can pop those MF's. Very much looking forward to meeting of Blowfish and OGKush... the possibilities!?! The f2 possibilities!!! Oh hell I might start them now and squeeze them into the already overcrowded tent.

iirc
fugu is blowfish x bubba kush

fwiw

B

BluntForce

Thanks for the correction WG, I'm form Oz and we don't have those clones down here so I get a bit confused when it comes to my OG's, Bubbas, SFV's etc. Either way I'm stoked as I'm getting genetics I'd never dremed I'd get before. Thanks of course to Hazeman.

O

organickat

I have a amazing cut of metal haze and im in the process of crossing it to a nice male from JJ's mango haze or reefermans cherry haze but i do want to keep the haze in her. I will post a pic of her in a couple weeks just so you can see her in full flower

O

ojd

returning to the dutchflower project

just dropped 1 seed of g13 cubed and 1 seed of g13trip original seeds into water for a germ test

fingers crossed they pop
if they do expect a full on dutchflower project starting with the g13 cubed and hybrids

peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro!

I just did some mota g13 but didn't find what I was looking for. The best g13 Dom I have every had came from the mns g13 sk.

I did have a couple of phenos of dutch flowers lemon Thai, but we didn't keep them as is was like a week version of jack the ripper that took an extra 6 weeks to flower.

Still want to try their metal haze. Seams not many people grabbed that when it was around.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Some folks still working with their metal haze, and Im offering Lemon Larry x Lemon thai Sativa, The LTS was selected from Dutch Flowers stock.

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Still want to try their metal haze. Seams not many people grabbed that when it was around.

a bunch of folks run it, myself included, and the consensus was that it was hay
a limited few reported getting nice pheno's though so all in all it was pretty hit and miss with miss as the dominate gene

fwiw

elkhunter

elkhunter

Haze/Skunk

This is Df Haze/Skunk. Like most of us I have lost a lot of good plants by labeling errors. This is the one that hurts the most. When I realized I screwed up I knew it would always be the one that got away(thx muggles).

It was close to a holy grail. Great Skunk bud structure. Haze taste and high with a bit of body from the Skunk. It was very strong smoke. I really miss this one. Fortunatey I have one of her daughters, so all was not lost.
hey roz...did you make the genius x haze/skunk cross ? elk..

elkhunter

elkhunter

just found two original Oxygen 19 f1's in the vault...anyone ever grow these ?? peace...elk..

curandero2012

curandero2012

Bump

Pity nobody grew Lemon Thai except Bodhi.

Lemon Thai buiten 20180906

Lemon Thai flowering

Lemon THai flower closeup

Top Bottom