Info on freebies?

• Thread starter Ukcheese90
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ukcheese90

Ukcheese90

Hey cv, I got some freebies with my last order from the tude, they were in a bag marked mom mix. I'm just wondering if u can tell me what these are?

Cheers bro

L

Lost Dog

Not CV but saw his reply on another forum.

The Mothers Mix pack Freebies consist of pre 98 Bubba Kush....The Hogsbreath Clone....ECSD clone.. and The Lemon Skunk Clone...All being the Mom plants.... As for the dads that where used, I used my nice Sour Diesel IBL keeper Dad... I used a nice Sour Double Kush Dad....And a Pre 98 bubba Kush BX dad... So expect multiple phenos for sure... But should be some very nice winners to be found...

T

TreFarmer

Saaaweet, I got two packs dem dogz!! Sounds to be a pheno search all by themselves....

Ukcheese90

Ukcheese90

Hey thanks for the info bro, sound like an awesome mix :animbong:

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Whats up Farmers.... Hope Everyone is having a great Holiday season....

Stoked to see that you gusy are happy with The Freebies...Some packs got 5 some got 15...lol..Its speradic, But Absolutely Will provide some interesting Keepers for some time to come...

I can't wait to see some journals pop up of some of these phenos.. Should be something very special...

Next Freebies will be even better, and wont be a mixed pack...

L

laxfiz

I slept on it. and decided to germ 10 of these today. lets see what i get! :)

I choose the freebies over JBJ, and Sin Diesel. LoL. they all sound delicious.

thanks for awesome freebies! will always order more.

couple months for new releases? Im always looking for dates so i can save a few hundred $$ for it. :)

L

Lost Dog

Whats up Farmers.... Hope Everyone is having a great Holiday season....

Stoked to see that you gusy are happy with The Freebies...Some packs got 5 some got 15...lol..Its speradic, But Absolutely Will provide some interesting Keepers for some time to come...

I can't wait to see some journals pop up of some of these phenos.. Should be something very special...

Next Freebies will be even better, and wont be a mixed pack...

Cool.

Im guessing that you made changes in your packaging? Cause I got two different styles of packaging with the two strains I have.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I slept on it. and decided to germ 10 of these today. lets see what i get! :)

I choose the freebies over JBJ, and Sin Diesel. LoL. they all sound delicious.

thanks for awesome freebies! will always order more.

couple months for new releases? Im always looking for dates so i can save a few hundred $$ for it. :)

LOL.. Thanks bro...yeah, People, WILL find some crazy plants in the Freebies....

The next release will be Lots of Limited Release lines, as well as some more of my baselines...IE: SIn Diesel...Grapefruit D-Lite..Purple Berry BX...Jazz Berry Jam IX...Sour Double Kush BX...East Coast Royal Diesel IX....Plus all of the Limited Release gear...Going to be Very nice....

I am in teh middle of a seed run and it will get released early to mid March... Everything will be finished up mid-to late February...Ill probably release about 5 Limited Release lines then, and will wait about 3 months or so to release the rest... I cant tell you how excited i am about some of the Limited Lines..... DANK! using Elite Clone onlies and using some of teh best Males, I have ever had....Some of the males are BX form teh Elite Clones..other males are just keeper males I have kept through out the years...Some Great stuff to come in the upcoming months...

Thanks for the support.. Glad to hear you guys are digging the freebies.... Keepers WILL be found...With out a doubt..

Once you guys get these freebies growing..Please post pics.. i cant wait to see what you all find....Expect anything!

ironlungs

ironlungs

First off can't wait for the next drop. I was wondering what is in the farmers mix 2011 that I got with my JBJ this last drop. Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom