Info on Met52??

• Thread starter HungryMan420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HungryMan420

HungryMan420

Im trying to find a place that sells this Met52. Im tired od dealing with these bastards and i just got sum sns203 for now with azamax so Please any one Help me with this!!

Z

zor

PM me for Met

Do you have any idea, park, if this will be sold on a ebay store or online somewhere? The product itself sounds very promising, but lack of availabilty through regular channels can be an issue for some.

thx

Onespark

Onespark

Do you have any idea, park, if this will be sold on a ebay store or online somewhere? The product itself sounds very promising, but lack of availabilty through regular channels can be an issue for some.

thx

I will put it on ebay if people are uncomfortable. Ebay is a Pain IMO. We have sent a ton out with no issues. Most of our clientele is not in this business.

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I will put it on ebay if people are uncomfortable. Ebay is a Pain IMO. We have sent a ton out with no issues. Most of our clientele is not in this business.

I cant pM you Onespark Pm me please

HungryMan420

HungryMan420

I cant Pm its beacuse im new to the site please i need info for ordering!!! PLEAS

G

gaviao

Hello Onespark, could you please PM me as well....want to eliminate these RAs a.s.a.p. Thanks.

treebark1950

treebark1950

Google Green Mountain Harvest, its the first site that pops up. Call Susan!

M

Method Actor

As a new member, I am unable to PM you. Would you please PM me about Met52?

Latest posts

Top Bottom