Info on OGKA S1's needed

• Thread starter unknown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

unknown

Hey all,I would like to gather information on OGKA S1 seeds that I have. I would like to know thw strains heritage and any info possible. I have done a search and have not come up with very much info. Would really like some info from people who have grown these out so I can know what to expect. I guess these seeds are rare so thats why there is not much written on them. These were made by Rezdog. I will not be growing these out for a few months yet so thats why I am trying to gather as much info as I can before I start these.

D

dkmonk

OG is a nice strain, it is supposed to be all indica, but once you smoke it and see it there is no way it is a 100% indica. I hear it likes to stretch during veg a bit and doesnt have very tight internodes and not very good on the yield side. The seeds you have are selfed from an og kush cut called Abusive.
It is a very strong smelling strain, gasoline, lemon pinesol, and a skunk all in one. The high is wonderful, this is what it is about and why it is worth growing. Good head and body stone but also very sativa like in the mind, it made me feel really nice for something that is suppose to have a lot of indica, i like to call it a clean high because i dont feel tired or fuzzy in the head after an hour.
There really isnt too much background to it I can give you the information i know, but im sure if you search people have lots better. It came from a bag of weed that was really good that someone bought at a greatful dead concert and there were like 5 seeds or 3 idk anyways they grew them out and that is were you get diesel (headband) and og kush and i think Chemdog since Chemdog is the one who bought the bag of weed. This is really rough background i could go into how it got named but not knowing the exact details i dont want to piss any one off more than i already did by giving the background, because im a stoner and forget minor details.

anyways enought with the rant i hope you enjoy this strain, it is well worth it, take it to around 65 days and it should be fairly done 70-75 if you want a lot of amber trichs.

peace and good luck,

dkmonk

U

unknown

Thanks alot dkmonk, that is a good amount of info you have provided.I know it is from good genetics but I have never grew out a selfed strain before. I don't know if selfing takes away from potency or not.Thanks again for your reply...Peace, unknown

D

dkmonk

I dont think selfing hurts it any at all, the only thing is if your wanting to breed you probably wont get a male, unless you get a hermie which does seem to happen more with selfed strains. I'm pretty sure the original og kush that was found in the bag was an accidental selfed seed so I would watch your temperatures as these may tend to get stressed easy and throw a nanner.

glad to be of help,

dkmonk

I

I B L

Premium Member
Supporter
dna s1s ogka

d n a had(has)limited edition reserva privada,S1s ogka feminized from their cali farm boyz,might be same:thinking

R

ringworm

This is the next round of beans i want to do. Got a ton of good info out in the forums on this.

Top Bottom