Info On Organics (nutes) Company List.

• Thread starter CanadaSeeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

Hey Farm here from Canada. Wanna share info on companies that are organic. Nutrient lines or related.
Post companies that are organic and maybe why you use/like them. The purpose of this thread is to have a place for farmers who are looking to go organic can come and read up on. First hand experience, from fellow farmers here.

I really like the DragonFly Earth Medicine company. They really have a holistic approach to how they make their nutes. They are completely transparent for the consumer to see what is inside the products. These guys are so organic some of their nutes are for human consumption as well! I strongly urge you check out their webpage if you are someone who is thinking of going organic or already organic.

Here's a little clip from Youtube. One of the founders of the company talking about their practices.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

cool that's awesome!! lol! you must be connected :p does she do lots of shows on organic gardening?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
That I don't know, I've only listened/watched her presentations a couple of times. I met her through another Facebook friend, then met in person a couple of years ago. I don't know that she's a huge organic advocate, I just know a bit of her background, that she is very well connected in the hydro/cultivation world and I like her a lot.

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

cool stuff!! i just went to her website it's really nice, lots of info on there. her blog section is really intense updated often looks like it. i love reading about gardening stuff and learning new tips!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yes, if you want to learn, The Girl probably has covered it.

M

madininagyal

if someone have a reliable place where a i can find alfalfa, coconut water , barley's sprout and earthworm castings that would make my day , i was doing hydro an soil grow with nutes and after supersoil but since i can't find guano or good soil where i live now, i have started to look a rev soil but with different amendement (i want it more veganic like no blood meal or guano) , and with organics tea

http://buildasoil.com/blogs/news/9885098-why-tlo-dissecting-the-rev-mix-line-by-line

this is the method i'm gonna follow

M

madininagyal

also what would be good also it's a place where we can buy natural predator like ladybug

CanadaSeeds

CanadaSeeds

in terms of natural predators lady bugs, i found some on amazon. Right now i have a sac spider who's made my girl guide cookies clones mother plant its home. Technically if i were to ever have a spider mite breakout or thrips these sac spiders consume small insects and arthropods, as well as other spiders so i would probably see the spider eating the other little spiders. They eat caterpillars too.

http://www.amazon.com/Live-Ladybugs-Approximately-NectarTM-Bluebell/dp/B0057AZ5U8

Sac spider

bubbalova

bubbalova

DEM and Nectar for the gods are great organic lines that you can get off the shelf. I do more composting an home brewed organics in the summer, but this stuff works wonder's for me in the winter months. (Also bio canna was pretty amazing its veganic)

Top Bottom