Info on Star Kush?

• Thread starter Scotbot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scotbot

Scotbot

I would like to know more about this strain. Is it true it was a one-off? and if so why?

Thanks for any help :)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I guess "one off" means you didn't keep one of the parent plants so the exact hybrid can not be re-created in the future.

Most badass beans out there are one offs, because people hate hasslin with the males past the initial flowering.

One of a kind can still be crap, not necesarrily an elite

Tex

M

maestro

hmmmn think I may be a "one off" but like Tex says not necessarily elite

damn

Motarebel

Motarebel

Star Kush was work i had done back in '06,just prior to the hishap. Testers reported a " Curlyfry" pheno that was absolute knockout. The leaves would curl up looking like a curlyfry. My legal situation looked bleak so i handed the project off to sannie. The F2's made were a selection of his,he didn't select the curlyfry pheno because of it's looks. Hard saying if any of the F1 stock is still out there or if the curlyfry pheno can still be had.

N

Nushaba

Just to let you all know Sannie made a open polination of Star Kush just for freebies
here is what he has on his web
Free Kush
In the same open pollination we pollinated star kush (motarebel seeds) to make a strong regular kush freebee.
The name says it al, free kush seeds which are made to give away as freebee in sanniesshop. This wide growing beauty's will produce some dank goodness for sure. There will be lots of variaty to find.

take care
Nush...

Scotbot

Scotbot

yeah,I have them coming :) Thats why I was wanting to know more info on the parents. Thanks everyone.

Top Bottom