info on starting a dispensary for patients

• Thread starter guanoman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

guanoman

Hi there, i live in the state of michigan where medical marijuana was finally legalised pending a doctors approval but the state wont back up where these patients were to get there medicine, so basically they are on their own. now i know that there are people on this great site that have been able to talk with legistrators and start a disp.legally and work with the state on this matter.Of course there are illegal dispensarys here and there but i would like to do this legit.i feel our failing state of michigan would only benefit from this action along with the failing towns around.we are the poorest state in this fine nation and this could benefit everyone included.Im looking for any info or if anyone has been through these procedures with their state and could offer any info; facts, procedures, instances, etc.California has been a leader for legalization and michigan seems to follow most of it but distribution of medicine is left to licensed caregivers who charge way too much for their wares.Im also interested in starting a coop with area gardners but need some info on this also.anything is better than nothing .it seems to be a battle but the state chose the legalization and now we need to refine our rules and laws so it could benefit everyone. thank you for reading this and hoping to hear from someone soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom