info on strain called" Death"

• Thread starter kekoa-30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kekoa-30

aloha THC Farmer Family,looking for info on this strain called "death" I got a cutting from a friend but he's not sure of the strain's genetic make up he's been burning for over 30 years an said this is a very very good strain put it on his top five list for taste an effect, thank's an much love an aloha MMJ Patient kekoa-30 bigisland hawaii.

Mr. Molecule

Mr. Molecule

Can't offer any info, sorry, but man that name is some bad juju don't ya think? What were they thinking with that name?

Cannabis is about life and living. Not Death.

At any rate, since you have the cutting, breathe some life into Death, ha ha.

T

Trichy

^^well said
Call it Life
Maybe Death is only part of it's name? I will look just in case.

K

kekoa-30

thank's Mr.Molecule & Trichy i totally agree with you both the name need's to be changed or it could be only half of the name origin could be death valley ,i did find out that my friend obtained the cutting from a THC Mynistry member here on the bigisland,perhap's that's where i should be looking for info on this strain .much aloha for your input ,being a newbee here at THCfarmer iam all so greatful for the reply thank's kekoa-30" bigisland "

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Gooeybreeder over at BB works with a strain called Double Deth. Maybe it's an offshoot?? maybe check out his strainguide over there.

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

Was a strain in the early 80's on the island called Pine Death,maybe they are related since both comming from same area...n8tive:harvest:

M

Magician

Even though this topic is from 2009, its already been resurrected so why not add to the info...

There is a cut in some dispensarys now days called "Death"... If I remember right its a cross of white widow and an afghani plant and it smells like a rotting corpse. There ya go!

Magician

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Deathgrip and Double Deth are unrelated to these strains.

Both are my own design and unrelated to anything out there. :) Color and power are goals in those two lines. I have moved on from both, so they are not to be had but in clone form and what seed is still out there. Fresh breeds from those coming this summer that make those look like kiddy play. :)

C

Chris1

"Death??! You mean ima take a hit and die?? Nigga I got shit to do today!!!"

Z

Z-ro

No, not 'death' nukka, 'Def'.... You hit this shit twice, you cant hear shit!!

G

Grim Reefer

LOL! ^ that's exactly what I was thinking of when I saw the title. "You gotsta use yer periferals"

Top Bottom