Info on (SunSour#6 x ECSD) from SunSim?

• Thread starter KING_KONG_KOLAS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Whats ups fellow farmers? I just scooped some of Sun's gentetics and was wondering if ne one knew the make up of his Sun Sour? Maybe the Sun will chime in himself?:character0053::character0053:

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

did you get these here? i i think i read somewhere that sunsour was (massachusetts super skunk X sour bubble)...ive been dying to get some of sunsim's gear myself

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Naw I did not get them here.. So (massachusetts super skunk X sour bubble) hmmm.. I was thinking maybe his Sour Diesel Ibl or Sour Slut work..lol..

B

biggs

heres a bit of info on the male used:

This is Sunsour #6 male .

The 6 is a beast , It ls is dom as indica ecotype . It has more stretch and vigor than #1 . more flowers ,, and is an aggressive grower! for indicas we need this lol .
We can all see this bad boy is a LARGE.

R

ReadySetGrowD9

SunSim

here is the info on the male used and a pic:

This is Sunsour #6 male .

The 6 is a beast , It ls is dom as indica ecotype . It has more stretch and vigor than #1 . more flowers ,, and is an aggressive grower! for indicas we need this lol .
We can all see this bad boy is a LARGE.

Sunsim 6 Male
R

ReadySetGrowD9

ECSD Clone Mom

Here is a pic of the ECSD (clone only) mom Sunsim used in this cross

ECSD mom
true grit

true grit

Hey bro, all the info for this is on the other forum sunsim is on....no need to ask here.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Thanks for the info guys!! Grity hit me on pm with link!!

420king-MASSES

same here gritty i forget where i saw his beans breedbay or seed boutique i think i could be wrong

S

sunsimulator

Ahhhh shit sorry fellows

Hey everyone im so sorry for not replyin. My computer crashed and i lost all info . i Store passwords and all kinds of screen names and emails so i never know what it is .. lol i just use auto log in .. and this time it got me for being lazy .. SO Logic reset my password today
and i can now log back in . i will answer thse ? and
get back to posting. just really busy today and this week so i will be back soon .

Top Bottom