Infusion Machine which one and why?

• Thread starter Blastfact
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blastfact

Blastfact

Interested in which infusion machines people use and why. I'm done with the slow cookers, double boilers, thermos, filter, filter filter, stinking up the house and the taste in my oils, butter and Everclear. Sometimes the taste can be over powering and cause me to throw up. Wont set well on my stomach. Don't need big batches but not opposed to a big batch rig if it will do smaller batch runs.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Interested in which infusion machines people use and why. I'm done with the slow cookers, double boilers, thermos, filter, filter filter, stinking up the house and the taste in my oils, butter and Everclear. Sometimes the taste can be over powering and cause me to throw up. Wont set well on my stomach. Don't need big batches but not opposed to a big batch rig if it will do smaller batch runs.
I personally don’t infuse any longer , like you say to much work. ( I’m a lazy ass) lol not really just busy. - I extract/decarb a fill gel caps ! Easy peasy all ya gotta do is swallow a pill

B

Brudog

I can speak on two of the ones on the market...the Magical Butter Machine and the Infuzium 420.

I first bought the MBM as a gift for a relative and he absolutely loved it. After hearing how much he liked it, I started looking for one on sale somewhere and came across the Infuzium.

They are pretty much identical, with a slight edge to the Infuzium for the fach that you can make smaller minimum batches. The infuzium was about half the cost.

I really like mine. I make all sorts of edibles, gummies, oils. It's pretty much set and forget until it's time to strain.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I have a LĒVO II. I also have a LĒVO gummie machine. Fucking sailor proof. If you went with LĒVO I’d recommend a second pod for holding herb. I use two pods. Each holds 7g.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Pot by NOIDS is what you seek

Noids 3-in-One Herb Cooker 110V, Decarboxylator, Infuser, Extractor, with Filter and Condenser - Pot by Noids https://a.co/d/4unkZM1

F57CEE8F 212C 4A7C 863B B894DAE49C73

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

I have a LĒVO II. I also have a LĒVO gummie machine. Fucking sailor proof. If you went with LĒVO I’d recommend a second pod for holding herb. I use two pods. Each holds 7g.
Levo had unhappy reviewers on Amazon

JerzeyMike

JerzeyMike

I have and use the ardent nova. Its been about two yrs or so. Put it in push a button. Super simple. It decarbs and can infuse. Ive had no problems with it.

Blastfact

Blastfact

So how do you like it?
It's like everything else in the weed game / America now. Way over priced and dime store china cheap junk. If you can afford to do your own vacuum pumps, vacuum chambers made out of old pressure cookers made back when America was a great country. And find older Roto's from update lab programs and other parts thats the way to go. I only extract with ethanol now days. So even the old school easy stove top way is still doable with stove top stills and such. I just got tired of always having to dig out and setup a lab in the kitchen to make a run and also got sick of the stove top stuff pan rattling mess. So for the type of hybrid crap fufu weed we have now days to extract from it's ok with small batchs. The only real issue with the Source Turbo is it does get to hot. Not by much so once I open it up and see how the heater works I should be able to do a mod to calm it down. And the STX is a knock off Magic Butter machine that's better served with mods to be a coffee bean roaster and grinder. I've made a few batches with the Source Turbo and Bruckner filter and other than the little over heat issue it's ok. Many folks consider it to be slow for the max batch size it does.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

It's like everything else in the weed game / America now. Way over priced and dime store china cheap junk. If you can afford to do your own vacuum pumps, vacuum chambers made out of old pressure cookers made back when America was a great country. And find older Roto's from update lab programs and other parts thats the way to go. I only extract with ethanol now days. So even the old school easy stove top way is still doable with stove top stills and such. I just got tired of always having to dig out and setup a lab in the kitchen to make a run and also got sick of the stove top stuff pan rattling mess. So for the type of hybrid crap fufu weed we have now days to extract from it's ok with small batchs. The only real issue with the Source Turbo is it does get to hot. Not by much so once I open it up and see how the heater works I should be able to do a mod to calm it down. And the STX is a knock off Magic Butter machine that's better served with mods to be a coffee bean roaster and grinder. I've made a few batches with the Source Turbo and Bruckner filter and other than the little over heat issue it's ok. Many folks consider it to be slow for the max batch size it does.
Did you buy your source turbo new? You are supposed to set the machine to your elevation or it will cook to hot.

Blastfact

Blastfact

Did you buy your source turbo new? You are supposed to set the machine to your elevation or it will cook to hot.
New and elevation is set right. It's a known issue with them running just a bit hot and vacuum pump issues. Both of which can be dealt with. It's just a shame they cost soooo much, are really simple and truly not engineered and built correctly for the money they sell for. Typical American way of doing things now days. The American moto should be over priced and best done half ass or don't do it at all.

freezeland2

freezeland2

New and elevation is set right. It's a known issue with them running just a bit hot and vacuum pump issues. Both of which can be dealt with. It's just a shame they cost soooo much, are really simple and truly not engineered and built correctly for the money they sell for. Typical American way of doing things now days. The American moto should be over priced and best done half ass or don't do it at all.
LĒVO

steamroller

steamroller

Looking hard at the Levo C!
My buddy I loaned my nugsmasher to just got the levo2 and the stuff he feeds me is great! 🥳
Of all the cookies, cupcakes, gummies and chocolates I have had, what comes from the Levo taste the best IMO.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Looking hard at the Levo C!
My buddy I loaned my nugsmasher to just got the levo2 and the stuff he feeds me is great! 🥳
Of all the cookies, cupcakes, gummies and chocolates I have had, what comes from the Levo taste the best IMO.
I got a couple of their machines.

Latest posts

Top Bottom