Ingestible CBDs ???

• Thread starter Jolly Mon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

Does anyone have a good read on how to isolate CBDs and process it into a ingestible form? Does Simpson oil hold CBD? How about BHO? Looking to produce clean meds for a stage 4 cancer patient.
Thanks

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
If the flowers you have are high in CBD then all the concentrates will be concentrating that CBD. I'm not sure if one extract method holds CBD more so or is selective for any cannabinoid. I'd go rick simpson over BHO for ingestion!

Jolly Mon

Jolly Mon

If the flowers you have are high in CBD then all the concentrates will be concentrating that CBD. I'm not sure if one extract method holds CBD more so or is selective for any cannabinoid. I'd go rick simpson over BHO for ingestion!
Thanks I'm looking @ some steep hill lab results now and see at least BHO is pulling CBDs out along with the THC so they will work together. I'm not a fan of BHO but this is for people that already have a terminal illness. What it comes down to is how the body reacts to digestion so maybe I'll try both so if one upsets the stomach there is a alternative.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
check out graywolf on here and make sure to decarbox the BHO before doing it orally. I would really rec'd simpson oil over BHO :cool:

M

mcpuffin

check out graywolf on here and make sure to decarbox the BHO before doing it orally. I would really rec'd simpson oil over BHO :cool:
As long it is made with Everclear. Originally he was telling folks to use naphtha, yuck!

Top Bottom