?inhail?

• Thread starter tinderthumbs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

was just wondering how long yall like to inhail and hold your smoke in or do u hit it and exhail real quick
so do you guys think holding in the smoke longer gets u higher ??

Bannacis

Bannacis

I hold it for a little bit, not like I used too. I heard that it absorbs right away, but I think a few seconds helps.
Coughing was another, the more you coughed the higher you got, I think that was from lack of O2...lol
I like to let it out slowly just to get the taste. and if hitting a J I like to exhale it and pull it through my nose.
Now days peeps just blast it out....oooo0000OOOO

sun

sun

i hold mine for 15 seconds , gets me higher. maybe try a half , smoke a 1/4 one day blowing out the hit , the next day smoke the other quarter only holding the hits.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Thai
i hold mine for 15 seconds , gets me higher. maybe try a half , smoke a 1/4 one day blowing out the hit , the next day smoke the other quarter only holding the hits.
This!!∆

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I dont smoke but if you take a bag of vapor and take little hits and hold them in it gets you ten times higher than if you take full lung hits.
You can do a bag in the morning and then get higher the second time you vape if you do little hits.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Couple of seconds, I am not concerned with getting the most out of each hit, will just smoke more as needed.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Couple of seconds, I am not concerned with getting the most out of each hit, will just smoke more as needed.
Same, it doesn't get you any higher anyway.maybe a little light headed for a second but who cares.
My brother in law and his girlfriend do this and it drives me crazy!! But they are real cheap lol

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I dont smoke but if you take a bag of vapor and take little hits and hold them in it gets you ten times higher than if you take full lung hits.
You can do a bag in the morning and then get higher the second time you vape if you do little hits.
when u got that smoke in the bag does it go stail and taste bad or does it hold its self well?

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

I read an article before that 90% of the thc is absorbed in first 3 seconds. I can't find the link though

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

wow 10 min that is a long time do u think if u could keep it cold think it would last longer??

Top Bottom