INKBIRD WiFi Indoor Air Quality Monitor

• Thread starter BigBlonde
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I'm thinking some folks here might be interested in this.

I ordered one of these on the 14th for $63.99. It is due to arrive tomorrow, the 17th. Now it's on sale for $55.99.

I bought it because there was a promotion for a free one if we left a positive review. I didn't qualify for the free offer because I don't use PayPal, but I decided to buy one anyway. I am increasingly interested in CO2 and this is an opportunity to collect some data. I'm sad that I missed the free offer and the sale, though.

Inkbird wifi indoor air quality monitor

INKBIRD WiFi Indoor Air Quality Monitor, CO2 Detector, Accurate NDIR Sensor, Temperature and Relative Humidity, Indoor CO2 Meter with Data Logger, for Cars, Wine Cellars, Grow Tents, Homes (INK-CO2W).

BigBlonde

BigBlonde

I must report that Inkbird customer service is working with me to resolve the PayPal problem. I haven't received the device yet, but so far, their customer contacts have been very good.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
This is a really good buy IMO. I have a different CO2-temp-rh monitor and kinda feel like having CO2 data is a must buy for indoors. It can save a lot of money and hassle over seal vs not sealed and how intake/exhaust is handled. And it lets you know how ez the gas passes thru under doors and thru tent zippers.

My ambient CO2 is steady in the mid 600s ppm. When I'm in the room it jumps to 850. Gas fireplace on in the living room, it jumps to 1300-1700 with the grow room door closed. After knowing all this my ideas about me needing a sealed grow room and using CO2 tank injections for my small garden were a thing of the past

Top Bottom