Inland Empire Health and Wellness Center Medical Marijuana Collective

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Inland Empire Health and Wellness Center Medical Marijuana Collective OPEN TODAY 12/5/2009

Aqua Lab Tech

A

angela

trying to find address to wellness center medical marijuana collective

TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Go now!!

RIVERSIDE -
The Inland Empire Health and Wellness Center Medical Marijuana Collective, 647 N. Main St., is to operate as a nonprofit organization where people with a doctor's recommendation will be allowed to buy marijuana from those permitted to grow it under state law,

William Sump, the general manager of the Riverside collective, said he and several attorneys had done their best to meet the city's requirements, which include having security guards on duty when the collective is open.
"I feel we have done as much as we possibly can to be compliant and at this point,"

"It's about access for the patients."
The collective has about 150 members, Sump said. Just across the street is the THCF Medical Clinic, where people can seek a doctor's recommendation !

This a real collective...u can join this collective and Grow..vend..or just be a patient...

CHECK THIS PLACE OUT!!:banana1sv6:

M

MR.KUSH-STI

i'v ben hear. relly cool people !! not so good flowers, no clones....
but i went there a week after they opend...

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
This place is the bomb!....farmers market...growers show up with their own gear and they're not there to bull shit ya...mother room has several different strains and you can pre order snips...which is good for me...forget the clones...I want snips and aero clone them myself without paying the price of a clone...the IE Kush and Swerdlow OG will set you back in your seat...I was in there a couple of days ago and was ordering a mere 1/8th of each and a guy standing a few feet from asked me..."hey, you tried this shit before (referring to the Swerdlow OG) ? I said no...he resonded ..this shit is two thumbs up!"...The guy didn't lie! 55 and 1/8th...sure wish I lived closer...both of those will have you stationary for hours!!!!!!!!

If you have the opportunity you have to get by this place...

J

Jpaqballa

Is there any way i can get more information and where your located i plan on visiting when i come to cali in a few weeks

Top Bottom