Inline a/c and inline bub......

• Thread starter Syn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
These are our inline a/c's , the main difference with ours is the diffy and the inline perk is sealed on both sides so it stands up to rough treatment better......

Not that yall mistreat things.....just....in case.

Oh and a little bub we're working on.....

FatMike

Inline1
Inline2
Inline3
Kingbub2
J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Really like how you seal the ends like that. You use slits on your inline diffy's right?

S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
Yup real small ones. The other bub is a quad 4 arm. Thanks man, it just makes em less likely to have props down the road.

R

RichieRedEyes

Just wondering what the vertical diffy does? Why not just keep it stemless then have it go into the inline?

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
Just wondering what the vertical diffy does? Why not just keep it stemless then have it go into the inline?

It's just more diffusion. I mean that's like asking why have a tree perc when you can just have a straight tube with a diffy. Why not? ;)

S

Syn

Premium Member
Supporter
they also come very close to the bottom and help keep junk out of the inline, of course you can just rock an 18mm slide on it if you want, it's all about options.

R

RichieRedEyes

Really like how you seal the ends like that. You use slits on your inline diffy's right?

You can tell by the pic that there are no holes just cuts on the inline

It's just more diffusion. I mean that's like asking why have a tree perc when you can just have a straight tube with a diffy. Why not? ;)

no it's nothing like asking that. If that's the case why doesn't the bub have the same downtube?

T

thc4sim

Loving the inline ashcatcher!!, im just working out the one in the 3rd pic, the one on the left??, is that an inline ac with a mouth stem attached??

ill see if there's any funds left for 1 when i get back from 420!!

F

Friday13

Love those but the head shop in greensboro is over priced them. SYN and Mike #1

P

Papa_kush

looks like the king bub. always wanted one. nice glass homie

Top Bottom