Inline Ozone In A/C Exhaust

• Thread starter JUSTJR27
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JUSTJR27

I'm trying to kill smell from exhaust from Portable A/c Do you guys think that a inline Ozone filter will work. I tryed using a screen bag with carbon inside exhaust duct but it affected the a/c's performance what do you guys think.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

I would just install a carbon scrubber larger than required with a decent CFM fan within the grow room to take care of the majority of smell that will escape for your exhaust is clean I would not put a OZONE generator anywhere inside a grow room ever.

treebark1950

treebark1950

In my veg room I run a scrubber then my aircooled hoods then my inline fan then a big blue ozone generator that way all the air is clean before exiting my veg room. The veg room vents to a huge open space.

At my spots I always use a big blue ozone generator and a carbon scrubber for any air that exits my rooms. Flower rooms are sealed up tight...

It will help to clean up your smell but ozone has its own unique distinct smell and if this is in a space u live at, then I wouldn't do it, as ozone is harmful for your health if exposed to it for long periods of time.

Cheers

N

naga

if you want to dump air into an attic or room.id use an s & p td-silent 100(if your a/c duct is 4 inches),as a booster fan,(with up to 10 feet of ducting)with a can filter/phresh at the end.you would need extra cfm to push air through the filter.

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

just wanted to add this does work. Big Blue 6" works great. just make sure your ac exhaust hose gets NO back pressure anywhere.

so with one 6" exhaust you can have your lights & ac blown past ozone. just install a y adapter before the ozone and run the ac & lights to the other ends. all the smell is contained.

with that said I still scrub the room with carbon. strains like star dawg make quick work of walls.

Top Bottom