Input needed on this outdoor plant

• Thread starter chrismj73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chrismj73

This outdoor started flowering early this season. I wanted to bring it in for the finish but it may have hermied. Should I harvest it or bring it in for another week or two?

Input needed on this outdoor plant
Input needed on this outdoor plant 2
Input needed on this outdoor plant 3
Input needed on this outdoor plant 4
C

chrismj73

I don't see Hermie signs, more pics please
Thanks for responding. I will take better photos. From what you can see, can I let them flower for a couple more weeks? I would like to bring it indoors and put it in a tent for finish or would it be better to let it finish outdoors?

L

Learningdetroit

Plant number 3. I pulled her indoors a few weeks ago.

If this plant looked like this when you pulled it you are severely messing up.

None of these plants are anywhere close to done.

All the photos you posted if you asked how long till harvest I would be telling you that you have well over a month maybe even 2 months for some of them.

You're taking the time to pay for electricity and everything else associated with growing. Don't rush.

C

chrismj73

If this plant looked like this when you pulled it you are severely messing up.

None of these plants are anywhere close to done.

All the photos you posted if you asked how long till harvest I would be telling you that you have well over a month maybe even 2 months for some of them.

You're taking the time to pay for electricity and everything else associated with growing. Don't rush.
Thanks for your input.I don't plan on harvesting any of them anytime soon.

Last edited:
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
They have a ways to go still. I would only bring them in if the weather Is bad, you are bringing outdoors into your tent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom