Input Needed

• Thread starter knnthc93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knnthc93

Hello everyone, I'm about to dump my purse so just work with me. I've been growing for 8 years, Indoor/greenhouse/ full term sun grown, Mostly gh tho. So I moved into an apartment so i started a tent grow.
4x4 tent(forgot brand)
Phantom De commercial open fixture (turned down to 60%)
Black ops 6' carbon filter
hyper fan 6
Baby bu soil

Strains: Orange cookies, ghost og, "Original gangster", mendro breath and forum.

So my problem, I am at day 70 and most plants not even close to finished.. A lot of the plants are still pushing pistols.
Now I feel like a dumb ass posting this for the whole world to read but I would like some input. I have been flushing and putting a handful of ice on top of the soil to help cool them down but yeah. Any idea why they aren't finishing. Only thing I can think of is temperature
Input needed
Input needed 2
Input needed 3
but i try my hardest to keep them below 80.

K

knnthc93

If anyone was wondering Baby Bu soil is all hype. Roots organic > The hyperfan, black ops, and phantom light are all sick products.

G gnome

G gnome

Hello everyone, I'm about to dump my purse so just work with me. I've been growing for 8 years, Indoor/greenhouse/ full term sun grown, Mostly gh tho. So I moved into an apartment so i started a tent grow.
4x4 tent(forgot brand)
hyper fan 6
Baby bu soil

Strains: Orange cookies, ghost og, "Original gangster", mendro breath and forum.

So my problem, I am at day 70 and most plants not even close to finished.. A lot of the plants are still pushing pistols.
Now I feel like a dumb ass posting this for the whole world to read but I would like some input. I have been flushing and putting a handful of ice on top of the soil to help cool them down but yeah. Any idea why they aren't finishing. Only thing I can think of is temperatureView attachment 620496 View attachment 620497 View attachment 620498 but i try my hardest to keep them below 80.
I had a similar issue recently and it turned out that i musta bumped my timer. Light was comin on for 15min in the middle of the dark cycle. Check or replace ur timer

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
4x4 tent(forgot brand)
hyper fan 6
Baby bu soil

Now I feel like a dumb ass posting this for the whole world to read but I would like some input. I have been flushing and putting a handful of ice on top of the soil to help cool them down but yeah. Any idea why they aren't finishing. Only thing I can think of is temperatureView attachment 620496 View attachment 620497 View attachment 620498 but i try my hardest to keep them below 80.
13off / 11on helps speed things up a bit.

RedEyeBallz

RedEyeBallz

Too much light I would say. Plants are still making chlorophyll. Turn your ballast down more...

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Thats actually what I am running. I had someone zip me up in the tent for about 5 minutes and only extremely tiny holes from the seems. But that could me it as well.
Then do 14 / 10

G gnome

G gnome

Then do 14 / 10
That might make em flower faster but certainly isn't the solution to the problem. The strains hes runnin shudda been done by now which tells me something is a miss....

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I had one of the clicking dial timers that you push down or pull up a little button for each 15 minutes for on or off and the little buttons got loose and it would go off or come on in between each clicker for a few seconds every 15 minutes.

G gnome

G gnome

I had one of the clicking dial timers that you push down or pull up a little button for each 15 minutes for on or off and the little buttons got loose and it would go off or come on in between each clicker for a few seconds every 15 minutes.
My timer similar in design. I must bumped one of the tabs and made it turn on during lights out which made em start to reveg

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
That might make em flower faster but certainly isn't the solution to the problem. The strains hes runnin shudda been done by now which tells me something is a miss....
Cold air and less light will just help him finish what hes got growing.... i like to put my last couple waters in the fridge too... i have watched all the pistils on plants turn orange within 48 hours of hittin them with a little ice water.

Top Bottom