Insecticide on 1st week flower, okay?

• Thread starter Chappie1826
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Chappie1826

Hello everyone my plants recently went into flower I’d say it’s the end of the first week for them and there still very little but definitely noticeable buds. Not really thinking I sprayed neem oil along with “Sevin” which is an insecticide. Question is did I totally screw myself or should I keep the plants as it’s the first week and all the bud sites are currently just beginner pistil buildups. I figured the sun exposure along with rain will take care of it plus harvest time isn’t until mid to end October here. Idk lmk total rookie mistake Ik!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I’ve sprayed with neem week 1, actually I usually do every 3 days for the 9 days leading up to me moving them into the flower tent mainly to prevent disease / bugs etc spread between tents. After the first 4-6 days of moving the the flower tent I won’t spray anything past that point foliar, sevin I’m not sure.

radagast

radagast

In my own opinion there's nothing better than organic, so i avoid using any kind of chemicals whenever possible. Considering you already applied the insecticide, keep a good airflow and it's probably OK.

BudBogart

BudBogart

Hello everyone my plants recently went into flower I’d say it’s the end of the first week for them and there still very little but definitely noticeable buds. Not really thinking I sprayed neem oil along with “Sevin” which is an insecticide. Question is did I totally screw myself or should I keep the plants as it’s the first week and all the bud sites are currently just beginner pistil buildups. I figured the sun exposure along with rain will take care of it plus harvest time isn’t until mid to end October here. Idk lmk total rookie mistake Ik!
We have had to spray during first flower. Is what it is. Just don’t continue, you should be fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom